3] Am I dreaming?

Start from the beginning

'A coffee, a chocolate pastry, an espresso, a choco latte, cheese puff'

'A coffee, a chocolate pastry, an espresso, a choco latte, cheese puff'... Ughhh!!! Why is this so confusing.

I was working, there were too many customers since morning and it was a tiring day. Sweat beads rolled down my head as I was running from one place to another serving people.

.
.
.

All of a sudden, I saw a huge black car stop by. I remember this... car is Taehyung's. All the workers started looking at it.

.
.
.

The next instant, I saw Taehyung coming towards the cafe. He was wearing a huge coat with black shades and he looked... hot.

"Stop thinking shit Amy!, "My inner goddess warning.

I gulped, what is this man doing here? He makes me nervous.

He came in and asked for an espresso. I was busy preparing the order for him while my manager Mrs Wills stood next to me. She is a middle-aged woman who is the wife of the owner. She looks after the cafe and though, she's older than me but it never felt like. She's always been a friend to me.

Mrs Wills:- So... Amy, who's the man?

I was flushed, I kept stirring the coffee not making any eye contacts with her.

Mrs Wills:- Since the time he's here, his eyes haven't left you.

I bit my lip trying to hide the pink tint on my face as it was making me blush.

Amy:- He's... He's just a school friend.

Mrs Wills:- Oh, I see.

She smirked as my mouth left a soft chuckle as she kept on teasing me.

The worst part is, even I don't know why is he here, yesterday he asked me about the address to the cafe, he gave me a lift, what does he want?

Besides, is he interested in me...??
No, no, no... How can a gorgeous man like him even look at me? I'm getting married so there's anyways no chance.
.
.
I prepared the coffee and then kept it on his table, bowed and was about to leave.

The next instant, he called my name and told me to sit with him, I don't know why but I was getting nervous.

I sat opposite him and he was looking at me, sipping his coffee as he broke the silence.

Taehyung:- By any chance, are you afraid of me?

I gulped

Amy:- No, it's nothing like that.

He took another sip.

Taehyung:- Why don't you look at me in the eyes when you talk?

This question made me stop and I couldn't say anything until Mrs Wills called me and I left away and started working.

He finished his coffee and came back to me with the cup though he didn't have to because we pick it up. He still got it as he kept staring at me.

Taehyung:- I want you to meet me near the bus stop at your house when you're done working, I'll be waiting.

His manly voice makes me crazy, the way he calls my name. Ugh!

Am I right? Does he like me or is trying to pursue me? No... I mean maybe yeah.

I sighed and without even letting me answer he put his shades on and left without me even answering anything.
I just kept wondering and by the time I could say something he already left the shop. I kept staring at his back, he looked so handsome.

My inner goddess laughing, "Amy, you seem so desperate!!!!"

I guess I should tell him that I'm getting married to be clear from my side.

I was nervous as to what was going to happen when I meet him later because I've never spoken to him that much before and suddenly he's being friendly is making me feel things I don't want to.
The way he looks at me... Those eyes... I don't know but I kind of get nervous, my breath gets unsteady as I keep gulping and wandering my eyes elsewhere.

----------

A/N:-
Let's see what happens when they meet!!!!
I hope you are enjoying it and you liked this chapter❤️💗💜