And I tasted the mushroom gravy. It was amazing. All done. I joined Amma and Uthra back in the balcony. 'Adithi, I must admit I have a good feeling here,' Uthra smiled sipping her coffee. 'Adithi. You're not feeling disturbed, right?' Amma asked me. Now I know where his habit of speaking so formal came from. I frowned.

'Just now Jeeva got a scolding from me for asking the same question. I feel so happy that you all are here. You're always welcomed here. You need not even think of what I'll feel. Because I'll feel happy every time you come here,' I hugged her. 'That's very thoughtful,' Arya joined us.

'I can order dinner for all of us. We can eat together,' Jeeva fished out his phone. 'You saw me cooking right? Then what's the need for ordering food?' I asked him. 'You wouldn't have expected us here. Wait? Have you cooked for us too?' he asked surprised.

'Yes. I prepared food for all of us,' I replied collecting the empty cups from him. 'I am excited to eat the food you cooked,' Uthra clapped her hands. The doorbell ringed. 'God! I forgot the important part,' I ran to the door and opened it.

'Why are you taking this much time to open the door? Irresponsible. You know that I am coming. Here, hold this,' she entered chiding me handing over her luggage. 'Sorry. I was talking,' I replied closing the door behind. 'With whom?' she yelled and shocked to see everyone.

'Sorry. I didn't know you all are here. This is my usual way of entering,' she smiled sheepishly. 'It's ok. You must be Kartika,' Amma stated. 'Yes. And you must be Sarla Maa,' she hugged her and touched her feet.

'This is the first time we're meeting,' Uthra hugged her. 'Happy to meet you too Uthra,' she reciprocated the hug. 'So we met before. I don't remember where. You fought with Deiva, right?' Arya asked playfully. 'Yes,' she chuckled. 'I am Arya,' he shook his hands with her and hugged her friendly.

'Jeeva? I remember you,' she smiled at him. 'Yeah. How can we forget it?' he hugged her gently. She broke the hug and looked around. 'Kanamma is married now. I forgot and I was searching for her,' she smiled. 'You know her too?' Amma asked surprised.

'Yes. Adithi told a lot about everyone,' she patted me. 'If you all don't mind, excuse me for refreshing,' she said and lifted her bag. 'Sure. Take your time,' Uthra smiled. She went to my bedroom with her bag. 'I'll show you my albums,' I said and went back with my childhood albums.

I showed my childhood photos and birthday photos and college days. Uthra and Arya were teasing me. Amma was supporting me. Kartika too joined us. Jeeva was silently observing the photos with a smile occasionally passing comments. I placed all the albums back in the wardrobe and went back to the living room. Kartika was talking with everyone so casually.

No one would ever say that they met for the first time. I silently went to the kitchen without disturbing their talk and prepared chappatis. I found a helping hand. It was Jeeva. I smiled at him. 'I will do this,' he cooked the chappati's in the pan as I rolled the dough balls.

'So what you have in the menu tonight?' he asked me excitedly. 'Well, I have Chappatis. Mushroom masala. Onion raita. And Kheer,' I replied with a smile. 'When did you prepare all these?' he asked me surprised. 'Well, when you were standing there and watching me, I prepared these,' I smirked.

Soon everyone came to the kitchen. 'I didn't want to disturb you from your talk. That's why I silently moved here. But now everyone is here,' I sighed. Uthra and Kartika helped me to serve them in the dining table. 'Cooking is not my department. So it will be better if I don't help,' Arya smiled sheepishly. Everyone laughed at his comment.

I made Amma sit in a chair, while I heated everything. Finally, we assembled in the dining table. 'I am so sorry. My dining table is really small,' I apologized bringing two extra chairs for me and Kartika. I served everyone. 'It is yummy,' Uthra exclaimed. 'I am staying at Kartika's home at Theni Maa,' Jeeva said. 'Oh! Thank you so much for accommodating him Kartika. That's very sweet,' she smiled. 'Please don't thank me, Maa. I should be thanking you all. You have done a lot for Adithi,' she replied.