"Dewford here snagged himself a date with a little lady named Webbigail Vander…."

"Louie," Dewey playfully shoved Louie away.

"You actually asked her out on a date?" Huey didn't seem surprised at all, just wanted to confirm if this is true.

"I… it's not a date officially," Dewey nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"We're not judging," Louie chuckled, "Need any help setting up the date?"

"No thanks Louie, I'm just taking Webby to the new frozen yogurt place downtown."

"Scrooge us letting you leave the mansion?" Huey was confused by this. Dewey shrugged his shoulders and said.

"I may have begged a bit. But he eventually said yes."

"Well, if you really want to impress Webbigail, take her to the lake that's nearby the frozen yogurt place," Louie said.

"Why?" Dewey tilted his head in confusion. Louie only gave him his famous smile that said he'll find out soon.

At Lenas and Violets house, Webby and Lena were cleaning up all the confetti and burnt grass Huey left behind.

"Can't believe Louie let Huey take another potion made by Lizzette," Lena mumbled in anger, "Didn't he learn his lesson?"

"Huey just wanted to talk with Vi," Webby said, "But why bring Louie into this?"

"He's defending Huey. Saying that it wasn't Hueys fault he treated Vi the way he did."

"But it wasn't his fault," Webby stopped cleaning and looked at Lena. Lena blew her bangs from her face and slumped. She crossed her arms, and looked at the direction of the mansion.

"I know…. but this definitely is," Lena grumbled. 

"This?" Webby asked, a little confused. 

"This!" Lena swung her arms around to indicate the mess Huey made. She then moved her hand to a window that leads to Violet's room, "Huey couldn't just talk to Vi without getting involved with another potion? Instead of actually putting some work in talking to her, he tried  to find an easy way out of this mess."

"Lena please," Webby placed a hand on Lenas shoulder to calm her down, "Huey is doing his best. He's bound to make mistakes. And Louie wants what's best for Huey, just like you want what's best for Violet."

"I….." Lena gave a sigh of defeat. She had to admit, Webby was right, "I guess that's true. But I can't stand seeing Vi so upset. She hasn't left her room since we got back from Fun zones."

"I want to see her happy as much as you do Lena. But blaming others isn't going to help." Webby explained, "Promise me that tomorrow you'll at least try to mend things with Louie."

Lena let out another sorrowful sigh and clenched onto the trash bag.

"I'll… I'll try." Lena gave a small smile to which Webby smiled back. They went back to cleaning up the mess ad Lena spoke once more, "So what's this I keep hearing about a date with Dewey?"

Webby froze in her spot at the question.

In her room, Violet was writing something down in her journal. Next to her was HERO. After the dance, HERO stayed in her purse and just never came out until Violet got home. She would have given him back to Huey but she was using him for some, what she called, research.

"You've been pinning on Hubert for a long while," HERO stated. Violet didn't take her gaze away from her jornal. She continued to write and talk.

"How can you tell?" She asked plainly.