35. I Love You

It's been about seven months since everything went down in the government facility. Slowly but surely hybrids were getting accepted into the community and were getting recognized as regular citizens.

Occasionally there were the rude and discriminatory things said but nonetheless that didn't stop the hybrids from finally being able to live their lives.

You and Jungkook have been happy together. There were rarely any fights and arguments between you two.

Fortunately you and the boys of bangtan were quickly accepted by many people and you were all now working in the city, Jin being an everyday amazing chef and cook at a restaurant, Jimin working at an expensive clothing store, Namjoon working at a quiet library, Taehyung became a small model due to his flawless looks, Yoongi became a music producer in a small company, Hoseok became a dance instructor and choreographer, Jungkook became a photographer and you became a hairstylist and worked in a small hair salon along with a few other hybrids as well as humans.

After a long shift and a lot of customers you were finally home. You were either the last one home or the first one, it all depended on how everyone's schedules were, but typically you were one of the last ones home.

You stopped at the mailbox and grabbed everything out of it since the boys were quite forgetful. As you read out all the mail you noticed a small light pink envelope that said your name on it.

You opened the envelope and read the small letter that was neatly folded up inside.

"Dear Y/N,

How are you? I hope your doing well and I hope you and the boys are healthy.
It took a while to find you but the eight of you are quite well known here in America since you guys are changing the world in such an amazing way. After a few calls to your salon your co worker was nice enough to give me a mailing address so I could send this to you. I hope we can meet soon, I miss and think about the eight of you everyday.

With lots of love,
Eunbi XX"

After reading the letter you saw a small picture of Eunbi and the group of vampires she lives with. A big smile was plastered on your face as you made a mental note to yourself to respond to Eunbi sometime later this week.

You walked into the house and placed all the mail on the table.

"Where is everyone?" You asked Jungkook who was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"They're all running late so it's just me and you babygirl." He said as he playfully smirked and jumped up to his feet and wrapped his arms around your waist. "How was work?" He asked as he placed a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"Tiring, so many people came in today." You said as you gave him a peck on his lips. "Also you guys need to remember the mail." You added as you both chuckled.

You both sat down on the couch and watched whatever movie was playing on the tv.

As Jungkook was focused on the screen you turned to him and admired his features.

"W-what?" He asked all flustered as he noticed you staring.

You giggled and looked at him, your cheeks blushing a rosy red color.

"What is it?" He asked again as he showed you his bunny smile.

"I love you." You said to him.