Eighteen

It took a while for the demon to open the door.

"Oh... it's you," Dyrroth coldly said. He was really surprised that she came for him but he chose to keep his act steady.

"Yeah, the queen asked me to come get you. We're all having... dinner." Lunox didn't want to look at Dyrroth.

"Afraid I can't join you. Send my thanks to the queen. Have a good night," he dismissed, closing the door. He really wanted to hug her but right now, he'd rather see her from afar than be the reason for her to go away.

Lunox on the other hand felt like her ego was stepped on. "That fudging goat!" She scoffed.

I don't deserve that attitude! I deserve to be hugged yet he sounds like I bothered his ass! Lunox thought to herself. Well that's it! This drama needs to end!

Lunox is now upset at the way he treated her just now. She couldn't help it and kicked the door open.

Dyrroth's eyes widened in that sudden blast. His eyes questioning what the hell?

"Really? You're just going to send me off like that? You really feel happy that I was out of your life huh? I maybe was right that only the charms was making you feel that way! You're unbelievably selfish, you stupid goat!..."

Lunox's face was throbbing in anger but Dyrroth was lost in that look on her face. The brave girl he loved and still loves has finally showed up in front of him. Not just that, her rants and sermons are also present. He smiled. He better do something before she explodes.

"How the hell did I manage to love-"

Dyrroth had shut her up with a kiss, her shouts was slowly hurting his ears. She tasted just how he remembered her but he stopped in the middle and stares at Lunox's eyes.

"There's something I've always wanted to tell you but just can't find the right moment to tell it. I love you purely, with or without the charms." He took the other charm from his pocket and put it on her wrist.

"It's this time of the year when you found me. You chained me with this, now I chain you to me. I don't want to be unchained if it means losing you," he said and kissed her once more.

Lunox kissed her demon back with longing. She even shed some tears in happiness. Finally... she found her light in the darkness of this demon.

•••

"Do you think they're alright?" Alucard ask his queen.

"Of course they are. They sure missed each other so much," Miya replied.

Lylia looked at Harley when she heard what Miya said. "We'll be like that," Lylia mumbled.

Nana as well heard the Queen and looks at Harith. She then put a spell so Harith doesn't read what's on her mind. She sweetly smiled. "Someday Harith, we'll grow strong together."

Ruby had noticed the little ones and grins. Now that her sister has found her true love, she now has only this guard, named Vale to be friends with so far. Someday, she'll find her true love.

Someday....

•••

On the farthest side of the realm of Demons and Angels stayed the evil queen Alice and her troupes. The second time and still her plans are failure. She even lost her daughter to the light.

"Alice! I'm sick of all these filthy creatures in here!" Vexana yells.

"Silence! This is all your fault! If you just stole the Elf's bow and arrow, you could've hit both the human and demon!" Alice looked fiercely at Vexana. "Stop your whining and help!"

"Why don't you claim your daughter back? Or break the king and queen now? Like we planned!" Vexana out of nowhere suggested.

Alice stopped and thought about it. She could perhaps do that. Kill the Queen, Miya and be the next Queen. She laughed devilishly when she came up with that plan.

Vexana who doesn't understand why her Queen laughed, laughed as-well.

"That is our next target; The Queen Elf and King of Demons"

****

AN: So y'all, I decided this will be the temporary end lmao. I know it wasn't good and I was rushing it. But I'll edit this soon and maybe it'll be better. Thankyou for sticking with them from book 1 and now this ^^ Hope I'll see you in my other stories. Thanks for reading ^^