── 13+

MISHAPS

MISHAPS.

TOMORROW IS THE practical exams, so that meant that this was the last time you and Kirishima had your daily workouts. Since today you had school, instead of having it in the morning, you decided after dinner to go right after school.

When both of you arrived back to the dorm, Kirishima bolted to his room without saying a word to anyone. It confused his classmates as to why he seemed so terrified, but when they saw you running after him they understood perfectly.

When the redhead hid in his room, you were quick to follow behind him and shut the door. It was now the two of you alone in his room, and Kirishima couldn't have been more horrified.

It was an accident, he didn't mean to pour the whole thing on your head. He was trying to get you back after you splashed him with water!

You plastered a menacing grin, "You're a dead man Kirishima."

"[y/n], I swear it was an accident," he cried, pivoting around his table to avoid you.

Catching him off guard, you jumped over his table and tackled him to the ground. Your hair was currently drenched and the ends of your said hair hovered over his face, drips of water going on his face. He squirmed underneath you, one of his arms coming free. A little laugh left your mouth when Kirishima tried to detain you, but you managed to slip away.

"Wow, you're so slow," you jested, jumping up on his bed.

Kirishima then cocked his head to the side, walking over to you calmly. "Wait, you have something on your face," he says, gesturing to his own cheek.

You mimic his movements with furrowed brows, completely letting your guard down with him right in front of you. The redhead smirked when his little planned worked, taking this chance to grab both your ankles which makes you fall backwards.

The sudden fall made you dizzy, Kirishima already sitting on top of you with a victorious smile adorning his face. You cross your arms in a fit, looking to the side.

He chuckles to himself, "Are you going to be mad at me forever?"

You scrunch up your nose, the silence being your answer to his question.

When you don't hear him saying anything else, you look at the corner of your eye to see him smirking to himself. Anxious about his expression, you turn to face him- but it was already too late for you to stop him.

Kirishima placed his hands to the side of your stomach, the feeling making your toes curl and a full-blown laugh to erupt. He kept going until tears were accumulated in the corner of your eyes, you begging for him to stop or else you'll hurt him. Kirishima was having the time of his life, laughing way too much when you tried to close your mouth from laughing anymore louder.