── 10

MORNING WORKOUTS

MORNING WORKOUTS

YESTERDAY WAS probably the most fun you had in a while. All of class 2-A spent hours at the arcade playing various games, you, in particular, was forced to participate in a tournament of DDR, unable to turn down Uraraka's invite. The experience was somehow refreshing yet uncomfortable.

So now you were exhausted, still cuddled in your sheets in bed. You would've loved to spend this beautifully wonderful Saturday morning twisted in your sheets, only waking up when you felt like it. However, you completely forgot about your deal with Kirishima.

"[l/n]? Are you ready to leave?" Kirishima shouted from outside your room, slowly turning your handle to enter. When his eyes landed on your bed he deadpanned.

"Are you seriously still sleeping?" He mumbled. You stayed still hoping he would fall for your act. "I know you aren't sleeping," he said right after.

In a huff, you pulled down your covers just enough to show your eyes, Kirishima standing right by your bedside with his hands on his hips.

"Can we pretend that I am?" You suggested, the redhead only chuckling to your answer.

"As your trainer for the next few days, it's my responsibility to make sure you reach your goal," he goes on about, his nagging making you turn your back to him and continue to sleep.

Kirishima's sentence trails when he glanced at your back, exhaling to what he had to deal with now. He was starting to realize how comfortable you were getting around him, not so guarded and hesitant anymore. You were a lot wittier and forward with him now- he still wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing yet though.

"[l/n]..." he groaned, "May I remind you that this was your idea?"

"Did you know that you burn calories while you sleep- I'm basically exercising right now," you retort.

Another thing he noticed was how extremely stubborn you were.

Knowing you'll thank him later, Kirishima grabs your sheets and rips them off. The sudden chill makes you shift into a fetus position, your body only clothed in small shorts and a tank top. The boy at the end of your bed exploded in a flustered expression, his cheeks decorated in different hues of scarlet.

When you glance over your shoulder, a small smirk reaches your lips. Kirishima stumbles back and gave you your space, trying his best to focus anywhere but what you were wearing right now.

"Why are blushing Kiri, I'm just wearing my pyjamas," you teased, tiredly sitting up on your bed. "I can only imagine what would've happened if I slept naked."