── 07

STUDY DATE

STUDY DATE

THE WEATHER WAS perfect, it wasn't too hot nor too cold. You had your hair down which danced softly with the wind, a small hum leaving your lips. To say you were in a great mood was an understatement- you felt lighter as if you could float. Kirishima was also happy, your mood somehow making the whole trip even better.

Today after school, the red-head was surprised to see you dressed to go out. You wore short overalls with a colourful striped shirt underneath, and a nice black belt around your waist. It was the first time he saw you in casual clothing, you only ever wore baggy clothes when in the dorms- he still found you cute nonetheless.

"You look nice today," you announced, looking over at the red-head to your side.

He flushed, quick to brush it away with laughter, "Really? I just took anything... You look good too, by the way!"

"Oh, thanks," you chimed, a smile still on your face. "Have you guessed where we're off too?"

Kirishima shook his head. He's been wondering for the past ten minutes, however, he resisted the urge to ask. He didn't want to seem annoying or pushy, plus, he was pretty sure you weren't the type to bring him someplace dangerous or plain out unexpected.

"Are we nearby?"

"Well..." You glance at him and smirk, "if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise then."

Kirishima pouts, looking down at the sidewalk as he continued to follow you. The sight made you snicker, your fingers pinching his cheek playfully.

While both of you continue down, Kirishima blushed to the gesture, rubbing his cheek. He was hopeful that it was a secluded place where both of you can talk, alone without any interruptions.

If only he knew...

Realizing that your presence was no longer beside him, he turned around to see you standing idly in front of what seemed to be a café. You laughed at him when he quickly walked back to you, his flushed face causing you to smile softly.

He gestured toward the building, "Is this the place?"

You brought your hands together, your eyes forming small crescents, "Yup! And we get to have free food!"

"Wait really? How?"

"I know I seem pretty reserved, but I'm proud to say I have connections," you stated, walking towards the café.

Kirishima was curious as to why you brought him here, he's never heard of this place before. When he entered the café, it wasn't very busy, there was music playing softly in the background while only a few tables were occupied. It was a huge place, but it was cozy and warm.