── 03

PRISTINE NOTES

PRISTINE NOTES.

TODAY WAS THE first day of tutoring Kirishima. You were pretty excited for the session to be honest, it was why you decided to clean your dorm. With music playing softly in the background, you dusted and tidied up your clutter, making sure that there was no mess in sight.

Then you heard a knock on your door, "Come in!"

Kirishima walks into your room, your eyes widening when he brought in a white bag. As you were curious about the bag, the red-head took you in.

Instead of your uniform, you wore an over-sized hoodie that went up to your thighs, it looked like you weren't wearing anything underneath but he relaxed once he saw a flash of denim.

"Oh, you brought food?" you asked, a familiar smell entering your room.

Kirishima returns from his thoughts, "Yeah, I brought some meat buns."

"Perfect, I'll use it as motivation for today's session," you mumble, taking the bag from the boy.

As he watched you place the buns on the table, he sat down and looked around your room. It was a lot cleaner from yesterday, he had guessed you probably cleaned before he came.

"So I already made some notes, but today we're going to start with math," you announce, taking the seat in front of him.

He nods, pumping his fist, "Alright I'm ready!"

"So we'll start with hyperbolas..."

You lean over the table and start pointing at the different equations in Kirishima's workbook, making sure to properly explain the vertex's formula and how to find it. Luckily, Kirishima was very optimistic and wasn't discouraged easily, so it proved to make your job a lot more straightforward.

After you explained the topic to the best of your ability, you would let the boy do the questions by himself. While he did this, you concentrated on your own studies.

"Alright, I think I got them right," he mumbled, taking one last look at his sheet.

After he was completely sure, he shuffled to your side and passed his workbook over to you. As you grabbed it, you knew right away he got at least one thing wrong, not because you didn't trust him, but because you purposely didn't tell him one of the tricks with a formula.

With a sigh you put his workbook down on the table, crossing your arms.

"The point of me helping you study is for you to get better right?"

He sweatdrops, immediately going over his work, "Did I get something wrong?!"

Once he turns to face you, you make sure to stare at him blankly.

"Next time when you don't understand something, you ask for help alright? Or else you won't learn," you huff, Kirishima stunned with your response.

The red-head sulked, "Sorry."

You sigh again, getting up from the floor and over to the meat buns he brought. "It's alright, besides the last question, you only made a few small mistakes," you say, the boy smiling to your words.

You take your seat back next to him, handing him a meat bun, "After a little break, I'll explain them."

"Sounds like a plan."

You both take a bite, a hum of satisfaction leaving your mouths. Taking this free time, you look over your pristine notes, thinking Kirishima would've gone on his phone or something. But you were so very wrong.

"Woah [l/n]! Your notes are so manly!" He excitedly looks over your shoulder, his face so close to yours that you blushed, "You really are something."

You cleared your throat, scooting away from the awe-struck boy, "T-Thanks I guess."

Kirishima blinks cluelessly as you leaned away from him, "Have you ever seen Midoriya's notes?"

You glance in his direction, "What?"

"They kind of look similar, he takes these crazy notes..." he stops when he notices your confused expression. "Do you know what I'm talking about?"

You shyly look away from him, "I never really... well... talked to him."

It's true, now that he thinks about it, he's never really seen you talk to anybody before. He knew he shouldn't feel bad, that not everyone was like him, but he believed that everyone needed at least one friend.

He grabs your shoulder, a toothy grin on his face, "Don't sweat it [l/n], maybe you can ask him about it tomorrow."

You pursed you're lips, plastering on a smile, "It's okay, I don't feel like bothering him."

Before he could say anything else, you slide his workbook back to him, "We should continue or we'll be up late."

With a bothered expression, Kirishima decides to go back to studying, making a mental note to talk to a certain green-haired boy tomorrow at school. He was determined to show you that you're definitely not a bother to anyone.

────

bruv i really be digging
through my old math notes