Her glimpse weren't always bad, she could see happy ones too but they were rare. She couldn't predict everything, they just came to her whenever they wanted. Nothing in particular would pop up but she wanted to learn how to control it. With us not feeling safe in this town we decided it was better for us to just stay quiet and so we did.

Walking sure is tiring. I haven't done it since I had gotten my motorcycle. Currently I was out of breath from walking such a long distance. And with all the thoughts on my mind it sure was more difficult. Finally after reaching the black hole, I decided I needed a drink.

Walking in I see Robbie in the ring with two fighters who were about to fight. I go to the bar and ask for the strongest vodka they have. The bartender serves me a shot and I down it quick. Seconds later my throat burns from it giving me the burning sensation I loved. I order another and then someone pats my back. Knowing exactly who it is, I give a simple head nod as a hello. "Aren't you to young to be drinking?" Says Robbie.

Downing the next drink I shake my head. "Aren't you to old to be in my business?" I reply with a sassy tone. By the corner of my eye I could see Robbies shocked expression. I had never talked to him that way. I saw him as a father, but because of these circumstances I wasn't feeling my best.

"I guess someone isn't having a good day today." Says Robbie with a amused tone.

"No, Im not and I've been drinking since my parents died. I've grown used to it." I say while putting my head in my hands.

"Who was that young lad with Dylan and you last time?"

Downing another shot of vodka I answer with, "Can everybody stop asking about him! I'm tired of being reminded of him everywhere I go." I somewhat shout. "Aye bartender" I shake my empty shot cup in the air as to get his attention. He looks at me and approaches us, "I need something much stronger than this." He nods his head and goes to find the drink.

"Ok then. You know what you're doing so I'll go do my job. I hope everything gets better kiddo." He says while lightly patting my shoulder. Finally the bartender approaches me with a cup filled with some time of liquor and before he can tell me which kind it is I down it without a problem and that's how I spend the majority of my time.

              *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

After the bartender declines getting me anymore drinks, I shout at him a bit and walk out. Or more like sway out. Getting on my baby I let my fingers slide through it and smile knowing my baby is with me once again. As I drive through the streets of this old town, I decide I spent enough time fooling around and go home. After almost crashing with multiple cars and pedestrians, I finally get home. I park my bike and "walk" to the door. As I open it I see Mabel asleep on the couch with the tv on. As I try to sneak up the stairs I might have made much more noise than what I thought.

"Penelope." I turn around and see Mabel awake with a groggy look.

"Y-yes." I say not being able to keep  from slurring.

"You're drunk." Says Mabel with a mad expression.

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about." I say while feeling like i was slightly falling to the right. Mabel gets up from her position on the couch and nears me.

"Yes you do, I can smell the liquor off you. Penny you can't come to this house like this. I know that what happened to your parents had a big toll on you and so did that boy but those are not excuses for you to come here intoxicated. You may not have parental supervision but as long as I'm alive you can't act or come home this way."

In raged that she just brought up my parents and Noah this way, I stomp to the door and yell "Fuck you! You don't know the many sacrifices I had to do to keep me and Jane alive all these years! You think that just because you take care of Jane you get to order me around, well news flash you're in no position to treat me as if I was your child!" I then proceed to slam the door shut again. As I'm turning my bike on I see Mabel walk out the door.

"Penny don't even think about driving off this drunk! You already came drunk here and I don't even want to think about how you made it without getting into an accident." Says Mabel with such an angry expression that I've never seen her this way. "Get of that damn bike, Penny! I swear if you don't get off in the next 3 seconds I will-" But unfortunately for her I'm fucking pissed and I don't do good listening to people when I'm mad. Instead I drive off without listening to her.

At this point I was driving around aimlessly. Until I hear that voice again. The one that makes me shiver. That cold shockingly vile sound that gives me nightmares since the day I first saw him. I park my bike at the side of the road and walk into the forest. The sticks cracking under my weight while I try to go deeper into it. The hoot of an owl can be heard in a tree branch not so far from me and I know I'm close.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What is a young lady such as yourself doing in such a scary forest like this one, my dear Penny?" Says the man in all black. "You should know that many things can happen to people at night." He slowly walks to me but with my drunken vision I could barely see where he was at.

"Don't call me that." I say trying to seem like I didn't just drink till my brain exploded.

"Well, I think my little Penny was spending her sweet time at a bar somewhere. How rude of you not to invite me." He says while gripping my chin in his hand. "Let me just say that, your parents wouldn't be to happy to see you like this. Look at you, half drunk with a sister all alone at home." His grip tightens, and I know it will leave bruises.

But the fact that he thinks he has a say on what my parents would think of me is what infuriated me the most. I try and grip his hand that's around my chin but he easily pushes me on the ground. As I fall a small thud is heard. "You bastard you don't have an opinion on that!" I yell while trying to scoot away from him on the ground. The fact that there were sticks and branches on the ground didn't help because it just caused me to get cuts everywhere in my arms and hands. I could feel the blood oozing out the cuts.

He lets out a little laugh looking amused to the situation i was in. "Oh but you're wrong Penny. I do have an opinion because I knew your parents. I knew them way before they even decided to have children. And I saw them when they gave their last breath."

Suddenly you could hear running. It was getting closer and I knew he would leave but I wanted answers. Answers to why he was doing this. He looked at me one last time and said, "Don't trust the werewolves." And like that he was gone.

While I was staring where the man in black used to be I spot Dylan from the corner of my eye. He looks at me and comes straight for me. "Penelope, what happened? You have bruises and scratches all around you." His tone was filled with fear but I wasn't because I knew this wouldn't be the last time we saw each other.

I simply shake my head not wanting to answer his question. "How did you get here?" I simply get up and walk out the forest. He sees my bike and walks with me. "You're drunk." Before I could get on it he gets on.

"Get off my bike i need to go." I say not feeling in the mood. I was drunk and had big cuts on my arms that were probably going to get infected if I didn't treat them soon. Dylan looked at me and shakes his head.

"I can take you to my house, and help you with your wounds." He says trying to convince me of going with him. Not in a mood to argue anymore, I just hop on and let him take me to his house. While I sat in the back of my motorcycle I remember what the man said, "Don't trust the werewolves." What does he mean by that? Do werewolves exist? I wouldn't be shocked but to know I might meet some or I might know some. Now that's something completely different. As I'm looking at the trees pass by I rest my head against Dylan's back and wrap my arms around his torso even more than before. His warmth was soothing. Something I didn't know I needed today.

I wanted my old life back. Without a Noah, Ethan, or anybody else. Just my parents and Jane.

Sorry for the long wait. :) I hope you enjoy!