'𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 & 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢'

Start from the beginning

'no!' park laughed. 'it's party time! lee! wake up, party time!' he kept laughing, tickling the youngest one.

'wha-what...?' leehye opened her eyes halfway. 'jimin?' she smiled immediately seeing her hyung happy face just few centimeters away from her's.

'leehye i'm so sorry, i told him to let you sl–'

'no hyung, it's okay!' girl smiled brightly. 'i was alone all nigh long, let's have some fun together!'

'that's my girl!' jimin laughed again, his hands going around maknae's waist. 'my prettiest baby!'

lee giggled again.

'jimin you're wasted i don't think it's a good i–'

'young boy! shut up for your hyung pretty please!'

'yah, are you sure you're the oldest one here?' jungkook rolled his eyes but a playful smile appeared on his lips.

'let's drink some soju.' leehye suggested looking between the boys. 'i bough some few days ago.' she added.

'lee! you goddess!' jimin laughed picking up the youngest again. 'yes! let's go to kitchen!'

and with that said three of them were wasted just barley an hour later.

'stop please! i can't breath!' lee was laughing like crazy looking at the way jimin was mocking namjoon for few past minutes.

'hyung, you're so good but please stop!' at this point jungkook was crying because of how hard he laughed.

'anyways...' jimin finally sat down too. 'where are everyone? it's getting late?'

'yall went out...' lee started shyly. 'they are probably still having fun somewhere, except for yoongi though, he stayed at the company.'

'and namjoon with him?' jungkook asked.

'no, he and seokjin went...'

'went where?' jungkook asked again. frowning again, looking at the change of expressions on girl's face.

'lee baby is everything ok–'

'they are looking for taehyung.' she said quickly, looking up in jk's eyes. she was clearly sad, her eyes were begging him to tell what's going on between the boys. it seemed like everyone knew beside her.

jeon quickly looked at the other boy. they all went silent for few seconds. jimin was clearly debating about something, deeply.

'okay listen...' the oldest one sighed suddenly, scooping closer to the girl. 'yoongi and taehyung had a pretty... tense conversation about you.'

'i know that.' lee chuckled darkly. 'but why?' at this point her eyes were all teary.

'you know how he's treating girls, you know what type of man he turned into.' jungkook sighed and lee frowned.

'no i don't.'

'come on, you saw all that girls, stop denying that.' jimin said awkwardly.

'what are you talking about guys? i don't know about yall but fucking someone twice a year is not a very playboy behavior to me.'

'two times?' jungkook laughed. 'lee baby are you joking?'

lee frowned again.

'when we were on a tour, he literally fucked someone every night. even now, he's having like four girls every other week.'

girl's expression was getting more and more confused.

'you honestly didn't know?' jimin laughed now.

'i-i.. no he...' she honestly didn't know what to say. 'but why are we even talking about this?' she got annoyed suddenly.

'well lee because you're a girl too...' jungkook started.

'...and yoongi is very caring when it comes to you...' jimin continued.

'...and taehyung is claiming he's in love with you...'

'...and yoongi thinks he only wants to fuck you...'

'...and to be honest we all kinda believe that...' jungkook ended.

leehye's face was burning hot, her mind was screaming at her.

'b-but... w-' she got cut off by jimin.

'oh and taehyung believes you're in love with yoongi so he kinda hate you both now.'

they all fell silent.

girl's heart was beating so fast. she didn't know what to think at this point. she loved them all, and yes taehyung used to be her crush but... is that even okay to admit? or she shouldn't care because he really only wants to fuck her?

'oh and we also think yoongi is in love with you but he will never admit it.' jungkook added with a silly smile on his face.

lee looked him dead in the eye and then looked at almost sleeping now, jimin.

'excuse me boys, i need to smoke and cry.' and she left them, on the kitchen floor.

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳.?😁 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 𝘷 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 80𝘬 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 19𝘬😭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴  𝘧𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳😸