'𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

— 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘶𝘷, 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 —
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦— 𝘣𝘵𝘴

lee was casually chatting with one of the armys as she signed an album for her

lee was casually chatting with one of the armys as she signed an album for her. the girl was really cute, her face was a little chubby which looked just perfect with her short bob.

— you're really cute, you know. — she said with big smile on her face as she toyed a little with younger's hand.

— ahhh, unnie stop. — girl blushed leaning on the table. unfortunately one of the guard immediately reacted saying to the fan that she 'needs to move back'.

lee only shot him a death glare as she hated that the most. they even banned her from hugging them!

— thank you unnie but you're much cuter and beautiful.

leehye laughed slightly.

— let's say then that we're both beautiful. — she winked jokingly to the girl as it was her time to move to the next member, jungkook.

— hello! — she greeted her next fan excited. the girl was probably seven. — what is your name cutie? — she asked grabbing her album to sign.

— yoonha... — kid mumbled shyly.

leehye smiled and signed quickly everything the girl wanted. as she wanted to start a chit chat with her someone loudly screamed her name.

— LEEHYE!!! MARRY ME! — it was a fan boy somewhere in the crowd.

her eyes winded a little in shock as this boy really screamed at the top of his lungs.

she slightly laughed with the rest of the people in the venue.

— PLEASE! I WILL COOK FOR YOU. — he screamed again, even louder.

at this point everyone was laughing and jungkook started tickling her side.

but lee was trying to locate the owner of the voice.

— SHE HAS HER OPPAS. — now a girl screamed in response. — LEE LOVES HER OPPAS.

now even lee bursted out laughing.

— did you hear that lee? — jimin spoke trough the microphone peaking at the maknae. — you love your OPPAS right? — he asked teasingly.

— i only know jin oppa. — she said confidently to the mic.

armys started laughing at boys' 'hurt' expressions and jin's proud smile.

— I LOVE YOU LEEHYE! — the same boy screamed again.

— yah! — jin was the one with a microphone now. — your troth is going to hurt after this. — he almost scolded the boy. — and I'LL COOK FOR HER. — he added pointing at the boy in the way 'i'm watching you boy'.

lee's eyes followed jin's fingers and soon she smiled wildly as she finally noticed the owner of the voice. he started jumping and screaming even louder as he locked eyes with her.

— how old are you? — she asked as the devilish idea popped in her head.

the whole group of people around them started screaming and pointing some numbers with their fingers.

— twenty four...? — she asked as she was not sure if she got that right.

they all started nodding excited but the boy in front of them was probably more excited than anybody in the room.

— well, boys. — she now looked at all her members with cute smile as their attention was now on her. — this is my new favorite oppa.

all armys started screaming but even with that the fan boy was louder. he was screaming 'i love you' on repeat.

and boys reaction was of course the best. they all started acting like the weird people they were.

taehyung started fake crying really loud, namjoon and jungkook were now laying on the floor as they acted as someone shoot them in the heart.

jimin was laying on the table looking 'dead' and yoongi was seating there with his shocked face, mouth full open with those big eyes.

hoseok was the only one seating like a normal person but his lips were now a thin line and he shook his head in disapproval.

jin was the only one seating there and along with leehye laughing at theirs hilarious behavior.

— just saying... — the oldest grabbed a microphone again looking at the fan boy. — it's going to be quite a challenge for you with those guys once you finally get over here...

armys went crazy again and the rest of the bangtan suddenly started to act all manly and showing their muscles.

— idiots. — leehye mumbled to herself and rolled eyes playfully.

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠 𝘚𝘖
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢
𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛 𝘕𝘌𝘞𝘚
𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘙𝘜𝘎𝘎𝘐𝘌 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘵𝘴 80𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵!