'𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘦/𝘫𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴— 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩

leehye was singing one of the songs that she heard in the radio as she was making her way trough the dorm

— leehye? — a sudden, sleepy voice caused her to pause. — you're back already? — yoongi gave her a surprised look. maknae sighed, annoyance filled her body again.

— yeah. — she mumbled, chewing on her bottom lip.

— what happened to you bab... — yoongi started with the small grin on his face when the younger one cut him off.

— do you know where jungkook is? — she asked clearly annoyed now. suga chuckled.

— is he in trouble? — rapper asked teasingly leaning against the frame of the door to their bedroom.

— yeah, kinda. — she rolled her eyes.

— last time i check he was playing overwatch in his room. — he said. at that statement leehye's blood began to boil. her eyes darkened and she was looking scary, even for yoongi. — uh well, i'll be in our room if you need anything. — rapper said quickly and then disappeared behind the door.

leehye turned on her heel and stormed to the other maknae's room.

— jeon fucking jungkook! — she screamed furiously, kicking the doors open.

poor guy jumped on his bed surprised. his eyes widened as he looked at the girl. she was absolutely furious.

— yes? — he gave her a confused, scared smile as he put off his gaming set.