Chapter 8: Don't You Worry Child

Hazel's pov
Today we are gonna go to Isaac and Katelyn's {A/N big shocker! Isaac is married to one of Hazel's good friends} house to meet their newborn, Lauren. We are also going to stop by Gus' parents house. I am walking up the stairs to get my kids outfits. (A/N their outfits and what they look like are above) Once all of my babies are dressed in a somewhat warm outfit, I head to my bedroom and throw on a navy crop top and some high waisted shorts that have navy tights underneath them. Then I put on my navy flats with the bow on top and walk down the stairs and outside to meet my family.
"Wow Gracie you look gorgeous." Gus says, trying out a new nickname for me.
"Yeah Mommy Daddy is right you are so pretty." All of my kids say.
"Thank you everyone. All of you are very handsome and beautiful." I respond right as we pull up to Isaac and Katelyn's house. Caroline and Carter race to see who can ring the doorbell first while Logan stays behind and holds mine and Gus' hands. Then suddenly Caroline falls. She just sits their and stares. Oh no, a flashback. I run up to Caroline, letting go of Logan's hand. I pick her up and cradle her in my arms as tears silently flow down her face. Isaac opens the door.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Flashback." I whisper.
"Oh." He whispers back. A couple minutes later Caroline's flashback ends.
"Mason!" She cries. Then just lays in my arms crying silently.
"Hey Katelyn. Hi Isaac.. Where is this adorable little baby?" I ask. Then she walks out and walks back in with this gorgeous baby. She has dark brown eyes and thick, dark brown hair.
"This is Lauren Blum Smith" Isaac presents. She is so cute. I give a now calmly sleeping Caroline to Katelyn and take Lauren from her arms. She is too adorable. She looks just like Isaac. She has a little bit of Kate but mostly Isaac. I see Gus wanting to hold her so I switch him. He gives me Carter and I give him Lauren. I look at Kat and Isaac and see they both sat down with Carrie and Lo. Lo is on Isaac's lap and Caroline is on Katelyn's lap. Kate is silently crying. I go sit down with Carter and Gus sits with Lauren.
"Katelyn are you okay?" I ask her calmly.
"Caroline just looks so innocent and sweet and I cannot imagine her going through so much pain." She sobs. I walk over with Carter and just hug her and Caroline.
"We know," I whisper softly, "We know." Then I let go and we just sit there.
"How have you all been. Besides the unhappy stuff." Isaac asks.
"To be honest. We are great, Caroline rarely has flashbacks and Logan and Carter are just loving life. Besides the flashbacks. Caroline is too." I explain.
"When are you guys planning on having more children." Kate asks.
"I don't know if we are." Gus states.
"Yeah, we already have 4." I add.
"True, we are gonna have more in a couple years." Kate responds. "But we are gonna wait until Lauren is older."
"Well, Lauren is adorable." I say breaking the comfortable silence.
"Yeah she is so full of light." Isaac responds. Then Lauren starts to cry really violently.
"She cries when she hasn't been in her Mommy's arms for awhile." Katelyn tells us as she gives Gus Caroline who is still asleep and takes Lauren.
"Awww Lulu, baby, Mommy is here." Lauren stops crying. How sweet. We stay for a couple more hours then when all of the kids are asleep we decide to begin the long trip to Gus' parents.

This chapter took me a long time but by the way, this is still Peetas_bread03 I just changed my username to my actual name and my profile pic to a picture oF Zoella because I love her.
~Alexis