Chapter 33|| I Will Always Love You

Hazel Grace's POV
I kept on running and running until I made it to a river. Which I always took the triplets too when they were just babies. I don't think I will ever go back and I hope that Gus understands that. But I know that he will come to find me anyway. Tears fall down my cheek as I remember always thinking that I would die before my parents, but now I realize that my inference was wrong.

Gus' POV
I want Hazel back. I don't think that I can live without her. I understand why she left but I must find her, so I called my parents and they are on their way here. I hope they don't follow the same fate as Mr. And Mrs. Lancaster did.

"Daddy, is Mama gonna come back?" Ethan says quietly.

"Oh bubby, I am gonna bring Mama home." Then he gives me a big hug and runs away. i hear loud cryong coming from upstairs so I run up to see if Aubrey is okay. I find her in her crib and I am guessing that she just woke up.

''Aww hey Aubs. I know you want your Mama but she is not here." I say and Aubrey screams. Then I remember Caroline and Aubrey's close connection. I push the intercom button.

"Caroline, will you please come to Aubrey's room?" In a few minutes of screaming, Caroline comes in here.

"Will you get her to stop?" I beg. Caroline nods and takes Aubrey from me. Aubrey immediately stops crying. I smile at the two of them.

"I guess she likes me." Caroline mumbles with a sweet little smile on her face.

"Likes you?!? She loves you!!" I cheer and kiss them each on the cheek.

"I have to go make lunch, will you..." I gesture towards.

"Sure I will watch Aubrey." Carrie laughs. I smile at them and walk downstairs where I see Logan and Carter finishing up lunch.

"Thank you guys!" I say while giving them a hug.

After we all ate, I called a family meeting. Everyone joined me in the living room.

"I want to know why you all are being so helpful and kind?'' I ask.

"Well Dad," Logan starts to cry. "We d-don't want y-you to get h-hurt. You or M-mom."

"We won't." I hug her and everyone else.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Our story, has come to end. I found Hazel that night and we made it home safely. The most important thing is that we will always love each other. For the rest of our Infinity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sequel will be called Okay and it will not be posted for a long time. I am sorry that this story ended right once I came back, and this is not what I planned but I think this was a good stopping point. Bye everyone!
~Alexis💋