Chapter 1: A Little Infinity

Augustus' pov

Today Hazel Grace is coming home from the hospital and I can not express how happy I am that her cancer will be gone. A certain very smart blind man named Isaac found a cure. He was very determined to find a cure for both of our cancers. He succeeded at both and I have been cancer free for about 5 months now. It is also very fortunate that Isaac was smart enough to come up with a cure that did not hurt our babies. I know what you are thinking. How dare they have a kids at the age of 18. IT WAS ACCIDENT OKAY? Today we have an appointment for our babies. And I am proud to say that Hazel Grace and I can go cancer free. Knock. Knock. I know that is Hazel Grace and Isaac so I jump from my seat and run to the door.

"GUS!!" Hazel Grace screams.

"HAZEL GRACE" I yell back.

Then we both yell, "ISAAC" We all hug and this time I can say that I was not worried about Hazel's lungs.

"Hey, Isaac we are going to our babies appointment, Do you wanna come??" Hazel Grace asks.

"Hell yeah" he yells back. Then we head out to the car. Isaac and I let Hazel drive, oxygen tank free.

Hazel's pov

I am just loving life right now. I don't think it can get any better than this, Gus and I are both cancer free and in 3 short months. We will have a daughter. Augustus proposed to me the day I found out about the cure for my cancer. We are gonna get married in 4 weeks. I love to walk now. On the short walk from the hospital I was in heaven. It was so fun. I never once felt pain or breathless. It was sooo awesome. I can take big deep breaths to. When I pull up in a parking spot close to the hospital I pull back out and park really far away.

"Hazel Grace what are you doing." Gus sexily says.

"I am breathing normally and taking a walk from this spot without being breathless or feeling pain." I respond.

"Ohh that is sexy" Gus says with that hot voice of his.

"Before you to suck face can one of you help me out of the car. I don't not want to hear those noises." Isaac says urgently.

"We weren't going to... Let's just go." I say abruptly. We walk inside together, me holding Augustus' hand and Gus helping Isaac. When we walk in we sign in at the desk then we sit down for about 2 seconds before they call us up.

"Congrats Hazel I see you are cancer free." Doctor Lauren says.

"Thank you very much," I respond as I lay down and Lauren starts the scan.

"Well... Your quadruplets are doing just fine. Would you like to know their genders?" Lauren asks.

"Yes please" Gus and I say.

"Well you will be having 2 boys and 2 girls."

"THAT IS FABULOUS" I scream. That is exactly what I wanted.

"Wow Hazel Grace that is exactly what you wanted." Gus says. This is amazing, my family is amazing, life is amazing🎀

This is my 4th story I am writing. I will try to update weekly but don't get impatient. If I have not updated for a long time then just comment on a chapter UPDATE. I do not edit any of my stories if that bothers you than comment. I love all of you.✌️

~Alexis