Chapter 53

Chapter 53: With you, I can overcome anything.

∞∞∞∞∞

Abby's POV.

Sasabihin na namin ang mga vows namin. Siya muna una. Kinuha na niya yung ring na isosoot niya saakin tsaka kinuha na yung kamay ko habang yung mic. Nakatapat sakanya.

"Our love story is not an ordinary love story, from how we met to how we survived from all what happened to test how strong our love is for each other. You're the blessing in disguise from the above. I actually didn't know my life would be if you're not in it. It's not one ordinary ride to be with you but I enjoy it, I enjoy every moment with you and I'm ready to make some more unforgetable and extreme experience with you and our family. I vowed to always be by your side and to continue to love and care for you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" sabi niya medyo pinunasan ko naman yung luha ko. Tinignan ko naman siya at nakita kong medyo natawa natawa siya pero yung mga mata niya naiiyak na. "You're a disaster as you always mention but for me you are my beautiful disaster and I love you"

Nilagay na niya yung ring sa ring finger ko. Nakuta kong nagpunasiya ng mata niya bago niya ulit ako tignan. And now it's my turn.

"The day you walked into my life, it was the day I want to end mine. You just saved me without even noticing it. You gave me another reason to live by comforting me and giving me the best gift of all, Ethan." Sabi ko at tumingin kay Ethan na nakangiti ngayon saamin. "Being a single mom si tough, and I thought Ethan and I would be ok even if you're not here. But then you walked in into our lives again, that moment I realized Ethan needs a father and I need you, I love you. I honestly dreamed of a guy that is not perfect and love me from how disastrous I am. Then God gave me you. A guy that's admire and love by all, but fell for me instead. It was one hell ride with you but with us together we both overcome anything. I vowed to always be by your side and continue to love you and take care of you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I love you too, Christian"

Nilagay ko na yung singsing sa ring finger niya habang nagpipigil ng luha. Pagkatapos nun hinawakan niya yung dalawa kong kamay at nakita ko yung singsing na nilagay namin sa isa't isa.

"Throughout this ceremony, Bride and Groom have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other. They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings. By the power vested in me by God and man, I pronounce you wife and husband, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." Sabi nung pari at nagsign of the cross na kaming lahat. "You may now kiss your bride!"

Nilapit na niya ako sakanya at habang hawak hawak yung bewang ko, dahan dahan lumapit yung mukha namin sa isa't isa.

And there's the kiss to begin a lifetime haha.

Lahat ng mga guest nagsihiyawan at nagpalakpakan at narinig ko rin yung mga camera na nagsisipindot at kinukunan kami ng letrato.

After nun nagsilapitan na yung ibang guest, especially our fam and friends para magpicture. Pero syempre kami munang newly wed hehe.

Pagkatapos nun pumunta muna ako sa room ko para makapagpalit ng damit para sa reception. Mabilisan lang naman kaya agad agad din akong nakalabas sa kwarto ko at nakita siyang nakasandal na naghihintay sa labas.

"Hi Mrs. Buenaflor" bati niya saakin sabay lapit at hinawakan yung beywang ko. Napangiti naman ako dun.

"Proud ka na nyan? Haha" sabi ko sabay ngiti tsaka hinalikan siya.