(Chapter 1 )Cissaley Comes Home

I do not own the rights to this picture but the story and all characters belong to me. Please read and leave feedback. Unknown model.

Two weeks after graduation, her internship was finally over, she was heading home for Christmas but also to see her fiancee who she'd missed the most. Flight landed, she had a car waiting for her and wanted her first stop to be Morris she'd
missed him. Pulling up to the apartment she let herself in, hearing light chattering and laughter. She stopped because the voices were coming from the bedroom, and that laugh sounded so familiar. Pushing the door open she saw her fiancee and best friend in bed. (Shock)

"Zoe, I don't understand!" Cissaley said.(Almost in tears) (Pulling the covers over her Zoe looked at Morris.)
Zoe- Tell her now ,or I will.
Cissaley- Tell me what? That you've been lying to me for six months? Zoe it's like I don't even know you, six months have gone by, I helped you with your finals,helped you passed the bar, and now you say,"Tell her?" Zoe-"Tell her!" (Screaming as she cried. )
Cissaley - You've been sleeping with him all this time, everyone said not to trust you,Leeza said, you were using me,and I didn't want to believe it that you,Zoe would do this, why?
Morris- Cissy, it's not her fault my father offered me CEO, if I could get you to work for our company. And the only way I could think of was to propose.
Cissaley- So this proposal was just so I would work for your Father's company? Wow,ah okay thanks for letting me know. Everything's starting to make sense.

It took every bit of her strength to make the short distance to her car knowing she'd been used wasn't the worst, trying to explain to her family was the thoughts that were tearing her apart. She drove home sitting in the car trying to put her thoughts into motion, opening the door her parents running up to her. Hugging her, the hurt she felt was difficult but she wouldn't let take control of her.

Pamela- Honey,why didn't you let us know your flight had landed we would have sent the car for you? Cissaley- Ah, I rented a car they're going to come pick it up tomorrow I think they said, anyway is Kali and the guys back?
Robert- No, their flight was late,early morning I'm hoping, skiing every year you'd think they would be tired of falling by now. (laughing) Cissaley- Okay.
Robert- Honey,what's wrong did something happen? Did you have a quarrel,with Morris?
Cissaley- Ah, no I just found him in bed with Zoe, and from the looks of it,they've been sleeping together for a while now.
Pamela- Wait, What?
Cissaley- yeah I went by his place first,with wine to surprise him, so they're together, have been from the beginning. So, he said he pursued me and proposed because William( Bill) told him to so I would work for him, for some reason it was to hurt you,and that's it, anyway. Look I'm tired and I have a very much need for rest, and somehow work on the plans to finish this project(cabin) I don't know what else to say, but Daddy please don't do anything I know you're not saying it but I know how you think, going after his company won't fix anything, I'm okay.
Pamela- Honey,can I help you unpack your things?
Cissaley- Mother no, I'm fine, goodnight. ( Turning around to look at Pamela)

Cissaley- Mother,I don't understand why would he use me to hurt you? Robert- Sweetheart just go rest we can talk later. Pamela he went after Cissaley because of me,he has had all this hate bottle up inside him all these years. Pretending that he was our friend. Have you talked to him lately?
Pamela- No, but he did ask me had we made any decisions about the engagement party but that was a few months ago. This is all my fault, I should have known better than to believe his son would want to be apart of this. I noticed the way he was with Zoe but I didn't think she would hurt Cissaley they've been like sisters. Cissaley, Zoe,and Leeza have been best friends since they were six. How could she do that,and knew what Bill had intended, had planned to hurt Cissaley?
Robert- Did he really think she would work for him? I'm going to ruin him( angry) everything he has I'm going to take it away piece by piece.
Pamela- Honey, you know she wouldn't want that and neither do you. Cissaley is hurt, but we can't do that. I'm going to call the girls and check on them I'll let them know she's okay because I'm sure Bill plastered it all over the media.
Robert- Sweetheart, this is going to be hard for our daughter to decide where she plans to start her career.
Pamela- She hasn't decided anything the two offers she has are still on the table,but I don't want her living so far away. ( Robert knew she had an offer from Kathrine but he couldn't tell her, in his mind he wanted her( Cissaley) to take the job.

Pamela on the phone with Kathrine and Ava telling them what had happened, Pamela was so upset she blamed herself for believing Bill had changed from being petty. She cried.

Ava- Pamela, you can't let him get to you,I'm not sure saying this right now is the right time,but I'm glad it didn't work out.
Kathrine- Ava, why would you say that?
Ava- Look, I'm saying it because you won't. Could you imagine him being apart of our family? No!! ( They laughed) Cissaley deserves so much more than him, and he's not what she needs. I want her to be happy, but I'm not seeing it with him.
Pamela- I guess you're right. But seeing that hurt in her eyes, was the hardest thing I've ever seen in her. I don't think it was about,him. But the fact that Zoe knew what was really happening and pretending to be her friend. How could she do that to her?
Kathrine- I don't understand the young people, what does she think is going to happen? That man is going to make her life miserable. Because it's what he did to Sable. He couldn't be happy with anyone.
Pamela- You're right. Well we have a very long weekend to celebrate Christmas, Ava I wish you could be here.
Ava- I know sweethearts, but Logan isn't feeling well, and Collin has decided to let us meet his girlfriend and her parents, finally. We can catch up when you guys get here in a few days.

They hung up and Pamela couldn't stop thinking about the look in Cissaley's eyes. She knew Cissaley was the strongest of all their children. But the pain of heartbreak was something she couldn't console or make it better. She wanted to hold her,keep her as close as she could, but in her mind she knew,it was time for her children to grow up and live.Cissaley was never afraid, even as a child she wasn't afraid to do anything.

West Point जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें