Beach pt 3

The girls finally arrived at the resort.

"Unnie why are we here?" Nako asked Jihyo

"Change of plans, I decided we go to a private resort" Jihyo said as she gets down the bus.

"Wow! Its ours for a week?" Yena asked looking around

"It's really ours actually" Tzuyu said as she walks inside.

The girls then helped each other to bring down their things. Jihyo and Jisoo then talked to the person at the counter.

"Yeah, we'll be getting those, also that one" Jihyo said picking the rooms and the areas they'll be using.

"Wait, who's gonna pay for this?" Ryujin asked out of nowhere.

"Don't worry, Jihyo's rich also her boyfriend is" Nayeon said as she stood beside Ryujin.

"Okay so, I'll add this to Kang Daniel's record?" the girl said at the counter and Jihyo nodded.

"Don't worry, I told him already about this" Jihyo said and smiled at the girl.

"Okay girls, go in" Jihyo said then the girls ran going inside the resort. As they got in, they took a lot of pictures. Leaving Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, and Mina at the counter

"That was fast anyways, Jihyo do you have any butlers here? To help us bring these things?" Jeongyeon asked and Jihyo nodded, she then called them.

"Daehwi!, Jackson!, Hyunjin!, Bambam!, Jinyoung!" Jihyo called out and the boys suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Help us please, we want these at our room" Jihyo said and the boys obeyed. They got the bags and brought it inside. The four then walked going inside as well.

A boy then went towards Jihyo

"Noona, where do you want these?" Felix ask as he was carrying a cooler fool of drinks

"Oh, just by the pool okay? Then bring one more near at the beach also another one near the hot spring" Jihyo said and the boy demanded

"You sure are rich Jihyo" Jisoo said

"I get paid well Jisoo" Jihyo put on her shades after saying that.

Jihyo then walked going to the room that they'll be using, it was quite huge.

"Aren't you gonna swim?" Jeongyeon asked Jihyo

"Later, I'll go out after a little while" Jihyo said as she went to the chair and sat down, making her see the view of everyone else.

"Okay then, have fun watching" Jeongyeon said and ran towards the beach.

TWICE were playing volleyball by the beach, BLACKPINK were on a speed boat, ITZY were having fun at the pool with some of the floaters then IZ*ONE were resting at the hot springs.

"Finally, peace for myself" Jihyo said and sighed. She laid her back and felt the fresh air around.

"Bye guys, gonna freshen up with Jihyo" Eunbi said as she stood up and went away from the hot springs.

"Why? we haven't even enjoyed it yet" Yena said

"Ehh, I'm going, Sakura's in charge" Eunbi said and went away. As soon as Eunbi left it was chaos.

Twice were having fun playing volleyball, after playing they decided to swim. Chaeyoung was in a float with Sana at her side, Momo was being teased by Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. Nayeon, Mina and Dahyun were at the sand at the side, talking about things

Blackpink got exhausted so they just played along with the other Twice members.

Izone decided to go to the beach with the others. It was hard for not having Eunbi around so they decided to where the elders were.