Happy Pill | Ryuryeong (pt 1)

"Yah! I don't want to do that! She'll say I'm weird!" Ryujin whined as she lied down on the floor.

"You can't do anything else Ryujin, its the dare or else you do something worse" Yena said who was eating her chips.

"But isn't it easier if I do that instead?" Ryujin asked getting frustrated

"Ryujin don't worry, my sister is not that bad ya know, also she needs someone right now, all the things I do aren't payung off" Chaeyeon said

"Yeah, don't worry about it, Lia said Chaeryeong would want to have someone to talk to" Yeji butted in.

"Come on Ryujin, I already did that, see, I'm with Lisa now you have to be tough and I know you are" Jennie said and cheered Ryujin.

"I hate you Yujin, I hope the same happens to you" Ryujin scoffed and Yujin just chuckled

"I love you too unnie" she said with aegyeo

They were still talking about it till their parent-like unnies went to the room.

"You girls should be sleeping now" Momo said who was holding a cup of milk.

"What are you guys doing? Isn't it past your bedtime?" Jihyo asked

"Yeah, and you guys should clean up, the room is a mess" Jeongyeon said pointing to the bed.

"Nae" the girls said in unison as they fixed their things and went off to their own beds.

They were separated in rooms and I guess also houses, they were halfed into three and it seems like the parent like unnies they have here are so independent and caring. Jeongyeon would clean, Jihyo would also clean and most of the time supports them and teaches them, and lastly Momo is the one who cooks for them.

Ryujin isn't that close to the other girls besides from the other japanese girls that were separated from them. Ryujin was having a hard time to sleep, Chaeyeon have noticed it and sat up.

"Hey you should be sleeping remember?" Chaeyeon whispered so that their unnies won't hear them.

"I know but I just can't" Ryujin said in frustration.

"Message her, she'll make you fall asleep I guess" Chaeyeon said and chuckled. Ryujin knew who Chaeyeon was talking about so she did. She took out her phone and searched for Chaeryeong's name in her contacts. She clicked onto Chaeryeong's profile and started messaging her.

Lee Chaeryeong

Ryuddaengz
Hi I'm

Chaeryeong
Uh, hello?

Ryuddaengz
Just wanna tell you I'm gonna be your happy pill for a couple of days.

Chaeryeong
I don't have time for that

Ryuddaengz
But I do 😏

Chaeryeong
Ok, its kinda creepy

Ryuddaengz
Sorry, I didn't mean to

Chaeryeong
Sorry but I have to go to
bed right now

Ryuddaengz
Sure, Goodnight and
have sweet dreams
😘

Ryujin turned off her phone and sighed. She wasn't thinking it would go like this. One more is that she needs to make Chaeryeong fall in live with her. This would take months for her since she doesn't hang out much with people.