I'll come back | Jenlisa

"When are you gonna tell her?" Jisoo asked the younger who was fixing her things in the luggage.

"I don't know, I don't want to leave her but I need to. If not how can I live with her and how can she live happily with me?" the younger answered getting frustrated

"You know that Lisa will miss you so much" Jisoo said and Jennie sighed

"I know, while I'm away can you and Rosé watch over her? Also ask Jihyo for help" Jennie said

"I will but you have to tell her" Jisoo said holding onto Jennie's shoulder

"I will but not now, I'll still stay here for a week before I leave to LA" Jennie said and finally finished fixing her things.

Jennie went off to her bedroom and Jisoo bid goodbye since it was already late.

Jennie was thinking on how she can tell Lisa without making her cry. She doesn't want to see Lisa crying before she leaves.

Days passed and it was the day before Jennie leaves for LA. It was hard for her. She can't just leave her girlfriend alone at Korea. Jennie needs to go since it would help the two of them.

Jennie then decided to finally tell Lisa. She was already in front of Lisa's flat. She knocked on the door and it opened. She then got nervous as she saw Lisa.

"Jennie!" Lisa exclaimed and hugged the elder. She was so happy to see her.

"You're so happy today" Jennie said to remove some nervousness inside her

"Of course I am! You're here!" Lisa squealed and hugged Jennie tighter. She let Jennie inside and they sat at the mini living room at Lisa's flat.

"So, what brings you here?" Lisa asked looking at Jennie. Jennie started regretting for going here in the first place.
Jennie gulped and took a deep breathe.

"I'm leaving for LA tomorrow" Jennie said and there was complete silence.

"Y-you're leaving me?" Lisa asked as she started to tear up.

"It's not like that Lisa" Jennie tried to cool off the situation.

"Then what dies it mean?!" Lisa screamed

"I'm going to work there for our future Lisa, its for the both of us" Jennie explained

"Then bring me with you" Lisa then started crying

"I-I can't" Jennie said and sighed

"Why?" Lisa asked

Jennie then hugged her girlfriend and tried to comfort her.

"I'm just going to come back here, I want you to wait for me here" Jennie said caressing Lisa's back

"When are you gonna come back?" Lisa asked looking at Jennie's eyes

"I don't know" Jennie simply said

Lisa then started tearing up again.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Jennie asked

"Sleep here at my place and spend time with me before you leave" Lisa answered

"Okay, I'll stay here" Jennie said and hugged Lisa tighter, not letting her go.

————-

"Watch over Lisa for me okay?" Jennie told Rosé and she nodded also tearing up.

"Hey Jihyo, you know what to do already" Jennie said and smiled at her. Jihyo nodded.

"We'll miss you Jennie" Nayeon said and hugged the younger

"I'll miss you guys too" Jennie said and hugged Nayeon back

"Watch over Lisa for me Nayeon unnie" Jennie whispered to Nayeon and Nayeon nodded.

They broke the hug and Jennie sadly smiled. She went towards Lisa who was with Momo and Sana.

"Hey stop crying" Jennie said wiping off Lisa's tears.

"I'll come back" Jennie said as she kisses Lisa's forehead

"Promise?" Lisa asked and Jennie nodded.

Jennie then grabbed her luggage as she needs to go inside now.

"Be safe Jennie" Momo and Sana said and she nodded.

Jennie then bid her last goodbye before leaving.

It was sad for Lisa watching Jennie to go away. It hurt her so much. But she remembers that Jennie said she'll come back.