Married Couple | Yejisu

Requested by: sincerely_fourth

Theme: Yejisu/Yelia family

Setting: House

————

Yeji just woke up, she opened her eyes only to see the love of her life sleeping next to her.

She really looks like an angel...

She thought to herself.
She gave a quick peck on Lia's nose and sat up to make breakfast. Before she could make breakfast she wake their daughters up first. She went to Ryujin's room, the eldest of the three. (She's 7 already)

Yeji went inside her room and went to Ryujins bed. She waked her up.

"Ryujin wake up, Let's prepare breakfast now"

Ryujin sat up and rubbed her eyes. She opened them and saw Yeji smiling at her. She smiled back and gave her a hug.

"Come one, wake up your sisters too pkay?"

"Nae"

Yeji now went to the kitchen and started preparing the ingredients that she needs.

Ryujin then went to Chaeryeong room and woke her up. (Chaeryeong is 6)

"Come on Chaeryeong get up"

"Okay, okay I'll be down after I use the bathroom"

Chaeryeong went to the bathroom. Then Ryujin went to Yuna's room to wake her up.

When she went inside she saw Yuna already sitting on her bed. (Yuna is 4)

"I'm up already unnie, don't need to remind me" Yuna said

"Okay just come down after okay?"

"Nae" Yuna said

Ryujin ran down to Yeji and started to prepare the table. Chaeryeong and Yuna also went down already and also helped Yeji to cook. After cooking the kids watched tv first because Lia was not yet awake.

Yeji went back to their room to wake Lia up. She went to their bed and sat beside to the sleeping Lia.

She caressed Lia's hair which mad Lia flinch. Lia opened her eyes and saw Yeji looking at her. She smiled and sat up. Yeji kissed Lia's forhead and greeted her goodmorning.

"Good Morning Love" Yeji said

"Good morning too love" Lia said and hugged Yeji by the waist.

"Come on breakfast is ready" Yeji said and held Lia's hand and went downstairs.

The kids heard footsteps going down so they stood up and saw Lia already awake. They ran towrds Lia and hugged her.

"Good morning eomma!" They said in unison.

"Good morning" Lia greeted them

Lia picked up Yuna.

"So what did you made for breakfast today?" She asked

"Yeji eomma made pancakes" Chaeryeong said

"Oh you made pancakes love?" Lia asked while looking at Yeji

"Of course, they're your favorite" Yeji said

"Okay let's eat"

Lia put Yuna down and went to seat at the dining room. They ate what Yeji cooked.

"Thank you love" Lia said as she gave a peck on Yeji's cheek

"Aww, Lia eomma and Yeji eomma are being sweet to each other" Ryujin said as she giggled

"Hey, Yeji eomma is blushing" Chaeryeong said and squealed.

"Okay girls finish your food, you don't want Aunt Momo to come here and eat all of your food won't you?" Yeji said

"No eomma hehe" Chaeryeong said and chuckled.