Why did you leave me? | Satzu ft. Nayeon

>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>

Tzuyu's POV

Me and Sana had been together 1 year ago now I'm trying to find out why she broke up with me.

Today I am just strolling around the school campus since it was activity day. Also I wanted to see the other students around here.

I started fake dating this girl named Nayeon. Yeah she is older than me but I wanted to make Sana jealous so that she can be with me again. It started off last week. I go with her to school, pick her up and drop her off at her place. We would go out on the weekends. In school we would always be together.

Nayeon know that I'm only fake dating her. She told me to stop that it already makes Sana jealous. I said to her that I wanted her to plead to me to come back.

Sana's POV

I saw Tzuyu with Nayeon unnie, Nayeon unnie is one of my close friends but Tzuyu doesn't see me with her that often.
Its nice to see Tzuyu happy with her than with me.

I broke up with Tzuyu for a reason.....

I have a weak heart. I have cancer and I'm on stage 4 now. I didn't tell her when we were together because I know that she'll only get hurt. Everytime I get back home I need to have a checkup at the clinic. Also I spend my weekends at the hospital for my sickness.

I don't want to tell Tzuyu because the time will come....

That I'll be gone forever and I don't want to see her cry just because of me.....

Tzuyu's POV

Now I'm going to drop off Nayeon to her house now. We were already near and suddenly my phone rang. It was Sana's mom.

"Hello?"

"Tzuyu, is that you?"

"Uh yes ma'am why what's the matter?"

"It's Sana can you please come here?"

"Why what happened miss?"

"I'll tell you when you get here"

I ended the call.

I don't know why I'm getting nervous and why I'm about to panic. Nayeon noticed it.

"Why Tzuyu is there something wrong?"

"Sana's Mom called"

"And what?"

"She said I need to go to the hospital because of Sana"

"Wait- you didn't know?"

"What did I don't know Nayeon?"

"She hasn't told you when you two were together?"

"Ani"

"She has cancer Tzuyu"

"Why didn't she told me"

"Maybe she doesn't want you to be crying because of her. Come on I'll go with you. I know some of her friends are there already"

The two of us now went to the hospital and find the room of Sana. I saw her mom crying I went to her and hugged her.

I then saw Sana lying on the bed with a lot of wires connected to her. I suddenly went to her and held her hand she was sleeping peacefully.

I asked what happened and they said that she had stage 4 cancer. She had cancer since she was a kid. I can't believe she didn't tell me before. I would have understand her and tale care of her. But I guess its too late.

>>>>End of Flashback>>>>

Tzuyu's POV

Its a nice day today, I'm here where you are right now. Watching over you. I visited you again here for the second time this week. I cried a lot on what happened.

I then placed down the flower and prayed.
Suddenly someone called me.

"Stop crying now Tzuyu, Sana wouldn't like to see you sad remember?"

I looked up and it was Nayeon unnie and the others.

"You know Sana, Tzuyu talks about you everyday now hehe" Momo unnie said

"Yeah she won't stop bragging about you hahah" Jeongyeon unnie added

"Come on girls, let's say our goodbye to Sana" Jihyo unnie said and I stood up.

"Bye Sana unnie" We said in unison.

We left her grave with her favorite flowers and scented candles. I know you're watching over us unnie.