I'll protect you | Yeji X Chaeryeong ft Blackpink

"How many times should I tell you! Get out of my way freak! You ruin my life!"
A girl said to Chaeryeong who was now in fear.

"Why aren't you going away? Can't you hear me! What the heck! Are you deaf?!!??" The girl added.

Chaeryeong just looked down to the ground knowing that she will just be punch or slapped at the face again.

"I'm tired seeing you here!" The girl said as her hand raised as she was ready to slap Chaeryeong at the face.

The girl was about to slap Chaeryeong's face. Chaeryeong eyes shut closed for the impact of the slap but she didn't felt anything.

She opened her eyes and looked up, she saw one person blocking her way. She moved to the right a little to check who it was.

She was shocked to see the school's most famous student which is Yeji.

The girl too was shocked to see Yeji stopping her from slapping Chaeryeong.

"How many times should I tell you Jennie" Yeji said while holding onto Jennie's arm

"Ye-yeji?" The other girl named Lisa said who was behind Jennie.

"Who told you guys that you can pick on students?" Yeji said as she released her grip on Jennie's arm.

Of course the other girls or the bullies got scared so they immediately run away from Yeji.

Yeji looked at Chaeryeong who was standing helplessly at the side. Yeji walked to her and caressed on her arm.

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked

Chaeryeong could only nod.

"You have a bruise on your arm, let's go to the clinic" Yeji said and held onto Chaeryeong's hand and led her to the clinic.

They arrived at the clinic and Chaeryeong got treated. After that they walked back going to the classroom.

"Next time, call me if they pick on you again" Yeji said

Chaeryeong just nodded. Yeji bid her goodbye and went to her classroom.

————————-

Days passed but Yeji hasn't seen Chaeryeong. She has been worried of what happened. She was walking by the stairs going to the rooftop. She heard sobs from outside so she decided to follow it.

She saw a girl crying at the corner. She went nearer to check who it was. It was Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong?" Yeji said

Chaeryeong looked up and saw Yeji. She got a little embarrassed so she continued to cry.

"What happened?" Yeji asked as she sat beside Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong looked at Yeji but she was still crying. Yeji immediately hugged Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry that I didn't know that you were still being bullied. You should have called me" Yeji said and caressed Chaeryeong's back.

Minutes passed but Yeji and Chaeryeong were still at the rooftop. Chaeryeong somehow fell asleep at Yeji's arms.

I'll protect you from now on Chaeryeong