Chapter 5

Dedicated to @zelink2408 who helped me in my writers block.
Also if you see 'risk' anywhere its actually rusl but my autocorrect did that. So just point that out in a comment if you see it and ill fix it!

"Rusl NO!" Link shouted.

Rusl lay on the ground, with an arrow in his chest, breathing heavily.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" Link Screamed with rage and ran over to the soldier that shot the arrow. He hit him in the head with the blunt of his sword a few times and then stabbed him in the heart killing him. Then he ran over to Rusl.

"Rusl... no..." He said quietly tears escaping from his eyes.

"It's ok man..." Rusl said, still heavily breathing.

"No it isn't, wh- why did you do that?'

"What? Protect your girl?" Rusl laughed a little.

Link chuckled too, "You're gonna be fine Rusl, well take you home."

"You know it's the end for me link, but know this, I'm proud to go this way..."

"Rusl..."

"No, don't say anything... Just promise me you'll tell her."

"I promise."

"Well I can finally rest now, see you in hell brother." And with that Rusl closed his eyes.

Link got up quietly, still sobbing.

"W-we need to g-go, theyll send mo-more." Said link to Zelda who was watching this with tears in her eyes too. Rusl had died for her.

"Link..." Zelda started.

"Just come, quick."

Zelda knew that link was very disturbed. So she just nodded and sat on her horse.

Link picked up rusl's body and put it on his horse with him.

"He deserves a proper hero's burial, he died protecting the queen of hyrule." Said link.

Zelda merely nodded again.

They both started riding towards Fort Gerudo.

***

When they finally arrived the soldiers opened the gates. Jorulph was waiting there along with Impa and soldiers from both the armies.

"There you are! I hope your task was successful!" Said Jorulph.

Link said nothing, he got off his horse and put down rusls body on the ground gently which made everybody around except zelda gasp. He got up again and went straight towards his room without saying a word.

"But- How?" Cried a soldier from the terminian army.

"He died a valiant hero. He died protecting me. He came in front of me when an arrow was about to hit me. He will recieve the highest prize hyrule has to offer and he will be buried like a hero."

All the Terminian soldiers got on their knees out of respect. The hyrulean soldiers got on their knees too.

Just then link came back.

"Ganondorf will pay. He will pay for all he's done." Said Link.

Then he held his head high and adressed all the soldiers, "HE WILL PAY FOR ALL THE FAMILIES HE HAS UPROOTED. HE WILL PAY FOR ALL THE FRIENDS HE HAS TAKEN. HE WILL DIE A COWARDS DEATH. HE WILL DIE A FUCKING DOG. NOW I ASK YOU TERMINIANS AND YOU HYRULEANS, ARE YOU WITH ME."