Time Stop

Error's pov

'What the f*** happening?'

Error stared dumbfounded at Horror and Cross frozen still, as if they were in a block of ice.

Cross is hunting Horror that was holding piles of Cross's chocolate, some of them spilling out of his gasp and dropping to the floor.

Horror, well... let's just say that Error needs to build him a funeral.

Ok! So, explaining from the beginning.

Error just took a break from destroying AUs to stargaze in Outertale.

There was no sharp pain in his SOUL like he expected anytime soon.

'Finally!'

'Ink got his non-existence brain destroyed!'

'I wasn't able to visit the gang for a week or two because of that squid's stupid creative spree!'

Error got up from his favorite spot and summoned his portal to his Anti-Void.

Error isn't gonna risk revealing Nightmare's hideout since, you won't know when someone is watching, especially the reader.

It was strange when he was met with silence arriving in the void.

The voices were never this quiet.

Either way, it doesn't matter.

Duplicating a portal to Nightmare's Castle, more like mansion.

Error landed right in front of Horror but, something was wrong.

Horror wasn't moving at all and a few chocolate bars was floating in mid air.

Error was glad that he didn't crash into him, yet it was also questioning how Horror was able to do that.

Cross got his attention as he was right behind the thief, parked above Horror.

His usual giant knife equipped in his hand and about to strike the cannibal.

'What are they doing?'

'Might be one of their weird games... again.'

Error ignored them as he took one of the slipped chocolate and walked past them.

'They wouldn't mind if I took one, right?'

He bit into the poop colored chocolate (to ruin your appetite) and headed towards the only couch.

Error saw that Killer occupied the couch, leaning against the arm.

Killer was also, a giant rock that refuse to move, same as those two idiots.

It seems that Killer was enjoying the scene with the stolen chocolate that Cross failed to realize.

Error just ignored the not-so-hatred-filled skeleton and plopped next to him.

He ripped open a one-way portal to Undernovel.

Error faced a paused screen of the AU, which was impossible to do so.

His eyes twitched in irritation, clutching the chocolate in his hand.

He stormed off the couch to find Nightmare and left the opening to close by itself.

Error kicked open the two large doors that leads to the throne room.

He found Nightmare and Dust casually talking to each other on equal grounds.

'Are you f***ing serious!'

'Even Nightmare is a rotting dinosaur corpse suffocating in the ground!'

Error frustratedly huffed and opened a portal to one of the AU copies to take his anger on.

At the first sight of a monster, Error swiftly crushed their soul, but he trembled in annoyance at the result.

'I can't even kill a monster correctly!'

The monster's shattered soul stayed in place, not dusting and their neutral expression remained unchanged.

Error grumbled from the unsatisfactory coming out of the non-dusted monster.

Glitches unnoticeably slowing gathering around him, which started when he couldn't watch Undernovel.

Error became aware of them and a flash of a certain memory crossed his mind about what a Underswap friend named Blue teached him.

He slowly inhaled and exhaled.

The glitches eventually retreated to it's original state.

Looking around, Error decided to check if the other AUs is in the same situation.

Going back to the Anti-Void, the annoying Voices still haven't returned yet.

It was better this way as they wouldn't be constantly nagging at him.

He opened a wide group of portals that leads to various AUs.

Windows leaving and popping up again, connecting to AUs that was different to the previous ones.

There was not a single movement in one of the AUs.

A realization hit him.

If all of them is freezed...

Then, what about the Star Sanses, his enemies.

Error quickly opened a portal to their base. (How he found it is a secret with Blue)

He landed in their kitchen to see that Blue was cooking something...

The pan was over a really high heat.

The black, burning thing inside it that Blue call beef is literally on fire.

On the top of that, Blue was about to pour a blue liquid that was labeled 'BLEACH'.

'There's nothing out of original from Blue.'

Error walked out of the room and the other 2/3 member of the Star Sanses caught his attention.

Ink and Dream.

They both had a terrified look on their face.

'What is the fake Splitoon character and the polluted sponge scared of?'

'There's no freaky things around them.'

They were sitting on the bright red couch with a ebony coffee table in front of them.

It was now confirmed that the multiverse was frozen in time, except him.

But, how did this happen?