THIRTEEN

The sound of Luna's phone buzzing at three in the morning woke her up

The sound of Luna's phone buzzing at three in the morning woke her up. She let out a small groan and rolled over, pulling out the small electronic to check at what the alert was. Upon seeing a familiar name, she sat up and unlocked the phone while reading the text to herself.

Issac: Hey Luna, you awake?

Luna: I am now, what's up?

Issac: I was just awake and wanted to check to see if you were too

Luna: At three in the morning?

Issac: I don't sleep much

Luna: Okay... Is that all you wanted?

Issac: No, I was wondering if you'd possibly want to get together tomorrow

Issac: Or today I guess

Luna: That sounds great

Issac: Send me your address?

Luna: Alright... See you later?

Issac: See you then

Luna let out a sigh and turned her phone off, falling onto her back. Seconds later a text came in and she picked her phone back up. This time Bella's name showed up on the screen.

Bella: So you and Jasper, huh?

Luna: So you and Edward, huh?

Bella: I asked you first... Tell me everything. Including the dinner thing

Luna: That's a really long story- can I call you?

Bella: Yeah, sure

Luna tapped on her friend's contact and clicked the 'call' button. The speaker rang a few times before Bella answered: "Start from the beginning."

Luna laughed quietly "Yes ma'am... So do you remember when we went to the bookstore and how I told you that I'd meet you all at the restaurant?"

"Yeah."

"So basically, I stayed behind and talked with the clerk for a little bit before I left. I decided to walk down that kind of sketchy alleyway next to it so I could get to the restaurant faster."

"Okay..."

Luna continued "When I was walking through, those guys who were peeping at the dress store sort of cut me off and cornered me. They were saying super nasty things and just being super creepy- one of them pinned me up against the wall and then suddenly Jasper was there."

"He was just there? Did Alice see you?"

"Yes... So what happened was Jasper hurried and spend into the parking lot and I was able to kick the guy and run away."