TWENTY - ONE

Jasper: Also get dressed up

Luna: Ooh where are we going, cowboy?

Jasper: You really like spoiling your surprises don't you?

Luna: I try not to

Jasper: Just trust me... You'll love it

Luna: Fine. See you soon

Jasper: See you soon, damsel :)

Luna smiled at the message that he sent her. There were dozens of places that Jasper could be taking her to. After the recent span of evens that had happened, really anything was a potential surprise for her. At this point, a spontaneous trip to Europe was a possibility.

She went to her closet and looked in it, searching for something that she could wear that would be considered "dressed up" in the eyes of a Cullen. She let out a small sign before pulling out her phone once again. The girl thought of only one person that she could call in a moment like that. She tapped on the caller ID and held her phone up to her ear.

"Luna!" The voice on the phone greeted "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good Alice. How are you?"

"I'm doing great! You're in need fashion help I see?" Alice predicted.

Luna let out a laugh "Of course you knew... Yeah do you have a dress or something I can borrow? I need it for tonight. Apparently Jasper is taking me somewhere and he told he to dress up."

"Of course I do. Do you want to swing by and grab it?"

"Sure, yeah, I'll be there soon." She replied.

Alice let out a happy noise "I'll see you then."

Luna hung up the phone before closing her closet door and slipping her shoes on. She then exited her room and went to her kitchen, seeing Jacob sitting at the table while her dad watched TV in the room next to them. Jacob gave her a friendly greeting while her dad said "Going somewhere?"

"Oh... Yeah do you mind if I go out with Jasper tonight? He's surprising me and I need to go to the Cullen's house to go grab a dress from Alice." Luna said "I understand if you don't want me-"

Billy cut her off "No, no, go have fun, Luna. Just be safe."

Luna couldn't help but smile at her fathers response "Really?"

"Yeah. Have fun, honey." He nodded kindly.

"Okay... Well I'll be back tonight." She told the both of them "Love you guys."

***

Luna was attacked with a hug from Alice as soon as she got to the Cullen's house. The pixie girl took her by the hand, pulled her up the stairs, and took her to her room in a matter of seconds.