SIX

The Cullen's left only moments after they watched Luna pull away from the parking lot of the beach

The Cullen's left only moments after they watched Luna pull away from the parking lot of the beach. Emmett put the fire out while the other four siblings picked up chairs and carried them to their cars. Within the next five minutes, the five of them found themselves on the way home to the Cullen's residence.

Alice excused herself to her bedroom once they all arrived home. She walked up the two flights of stairs and closed her bedroom door, changing into her pajamas. Even though she didn't sleep, she still liked the feeling of being able to do nightly routines like she used to before she changed. She picked up a glass bottle of oil and put little bit of it on her hands before letting out a gasp and dropping it to the floor, hearing it shatter at her feet.

Within seconds Jasper was in her room, watching as the girl stared with wide eyes towards her bedroom wall. She was shaking violently and had a look of distinct shock and horror on her face. Jasper could feel her fear more than any other emotion in her body. After nearly two minutes, she suddenly shook her head and frantically looked around her room.

"Jasper, where's my phone?" Alice asked.

"What did you see?" Jasper asked her, noticing how scared she was.

"Where's my phone?"

"What?"

Alice told him with panic in her voice, "Jasper, I need my phone! Where's my phone? I have to call her to make sure she's okay."

"Call who?" Jasper asked, placing his hands on his sister's shoulders in attempts to calm her down.

"Jasper I need to find it!"

He repeated himself once again, "Who are you talking about?"

"Luna, Jasper, I need to call Luna! She's in danger and I need to make sure she's okay!"

Jasper ran down the stairs and returned to his sister's room in a matter of milliseconds with the phone in his hand. He handed it to her and she quickly found Luna's contact, clicking on it without hesitation. The phone rang only a few times before she heard the girl's voice on the other line.

"Hey, Alice, what's up?"

"Luna are you okay?"

"What?"

"Are you okay? Did you get home safe?"

"Yeah did you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm home. Are you sure you're okay?"