"Where are the boys?" I asked just as the music started up again. All those on the dance floor continued dancing while others went back to their drinks. I searched the entire room and could not sense Eli or Ember anywhere.

Skyler shrugged. "Maybe they are making sure Prince Eli looks perfect for you tonight. Want me to Mind-Link them? Would that make you feel better?"

"No. It's okay." I took a deep breath. "I think I need a drink."

Rosette and Skyler's eyes lit up as they pulled me towards the private seating area at the back of the room. It was roped off and I noticed Marcus' Partner in crime, Desmond, standing there guarding the entrance.

He smiled warmly at Rosette and I but he avoided Skyler's eyes. He cleared his throat. "Lady Rosette, Ms. Jessica, and Lord Skyler. Please, come in."

Skyler smirked at him as he walked by, making Desmond's cheeks turn pink. "Really Skyler?" I look at him and roll my eyes.

He pouted. "But I can't help it if I'm so good looking in this glorious jacket." He faked a whine which made Rosette and I laugh.

We sat on a beautiful, soft, gray and white couch with a very modern look to it. The whole space looked like something from Rosette's little apartment. This must have been her idea.

I sat up straight looking at the little shot glasses filled with different colored liquid in them. My favorite one was this chocolate looking one with whipped cream.

I was about to grab one when Skyler smacked my hand out of the way. I glared up at him. "EXCUSE YOU SKY! What was that for!?" I yelled over the music the DJ now had blasting through the ballroom.

I want to drink and dance the night away!

"Jess, You need to eat first. We don't need you throwing up in the bathroom before midnight." Skyler looked over at me before glancing at the server who came back with out food.

My stomach growled as I took in the delicious smells of beans, Spanish rice, and cooked spicy meats.

"MEXICAN FOOD!" I bounced in my seat before hugging Skyler and Rosette. "Oh my goddess, You know how much I miss my Mexican food. AGH this looks amazing!"

We throughly enjoyed our food while waiting for the boys to show up. We ate, we drank, we ate some more, and we drank a little more.

I stood up, body feeling warm and cozy, pulled Rosette and Skyler up with me. "COME ON! Let's go! I can see Jennikah dancing like her life depends on it in the middle of the dance floor, and I'm not sitting around here waiting anymore."

I marched towards Desmond as he quickly opened the gate letting us out as we pushed through the crowded dance floor to reach Jennikah.

She pulled me into a big hug. "WHERE'S PRINCE ELI?" She yelled over the music at me.

I shrugged. "I DON'T KNOW."

I ignored the sting as I wondered why Prince Eli would miss my grand entrance, eating with me, drinking with me.

"WHERE'S BEN?!" My searching over all the dancing, moving, bodies trying to find Ben somewhere in the crowd.

She rolled her eyes. She pulled me in close so she could speak in my ear. "Ben brought some enchanted alcohol, I guess it's quite strong. He's taking a break outside."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She gave me a look that said don't worry about it. I felt the alcohol begin to flow through me, I shrugged and pulled her close to start dancing. 

Skyler and Rosette were already dancing and they joined us. I noticed the Giant Clock hanging on the back wall. 11:00PM.

Let's hope he can get here soon before I go searching for him myself.