<27>

Jess:

Jess:

I sat on the edge of my bed. Still wound up from my dad and the freakin' king of werewolves going crazy all because I was in Eli's room.

I'm sorry, but this whole not dating thing SUCKS!

Just wait till they find out I kissed Ember.

That's going to happen again the moment he walks in here. I don't care what anyone else says. Everyday that goes by, my body seems to react to him in ways I can't quite explain and I'm tired of ignoring it.

I huffed as I fell back on my bed, allowing Eli's scent to fill my nose as I pull his shirt up to my face.

Is that weird?

Knock Knock

With a huge smile on my face I sit up in my bed. Eli is here already?!

"Jess? You awake?" I hear Sky's voice on the other side of the door.

I tried to hide my disappointment as I opened the door.

Skyler was sporting a concerned look, Jennikah next to him looked peeved, and Rosette looked like she might topple over wrapped up in her blanket.

"Whoa. Hey guys..." I let them in as we all piled on my bed. "What's going on?"

 "What's going on?"

Eli:

"So what do you think?" I asked Ryan after he read through the first few pages of the documents from Dr. Brennan.

Ryan was tapping his chin, thinking.

Sean finally comes waltzing through the door. "Sorry guys-"

Ryan and I both scrunch our noses. "Agh. SEAN! Didn't you wash up before coming here!" Ryan blurts out.

I shake my head side to side trying to ignore the obvious scent now filling up my office. I walked to the window opening it up.

Sean smirked. "Hey! I washed my hands! My face however..."