part 1: What's wrong with Suga?

Exhausted from their concert in Fukuoka , the BTS members entered the tour bus, accompanied by two bodyguards to avoid crowds. To give them privacy, the bodyguards left the bus and drove ahead in their company car. Everyone took a seat except Suga, who stood in the bus and looked around aimlessly and with a tired face.

 Jimin noticed and waved  invitingly, "Yoongi! Come sit down here!". With slow steps Suga walked towards Jimin and stopped.

 He suddenly felt dizzy and his whole body felt weak. Jimin noticed and started to worry a little. He knew that Suga was often out of mood and almost always tired but there was something about him that was strange. Suga tried to ignore the dizziness and finally sat down next to Jimin, who looked at him with a worried expression.

 Suga supported himself with his hands on his thighs and looked exhausted and confused down on the floor. After a few minutes he finally leaned back and closed his eyes, hoping that his headache and dizziness would go away. A few minutes passed and Suga was already asleep, his head resting on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked down at him with a smile. 

Shortly after that he too fell asleep. J-Hope saw the two of them and started taking pictures with a smirk on his face, "oMg OTP!!! BeSt ShIP eVEr!! I SwEAr iF tHIS sHIp dOeSN't sAiL!!--" Jin covered J-Hope's mouth, "Hey stohb it! .. You're going to wake them up..!" 

Both of them looked at Jimin and Suga, who already woke up. "..Hobi I swear whatever made you scream like a dying chicken..NO." , Suga said in a sleepy and threatening voice. J-Hope looked at him anxiously while the whole bus started to laugh.

 "I-I am speechless.." , J-Hope then answered. "Good to hear.. Since you always open your mouth at THE WRONG TIMES.." , Suga said. The whole bus started to laugh even more. Jin then mentioned, "Hmmm.. Is something wrong with you, Yoongi? I mean you are acting weird today." Suga looked at Jin with a questioning look.

" Suga looked at Jin with a questioning look

"I totally have to agree with Jin. Is something wrong?" , Namjoon added. Jimin looked at the others, then at Suga and listened to their conversation. "...I don't know what you guys mean. What should be wrong wi-", said Suga and suddenly started to cough. He then continued, "W-what should be wrong with m-". He started to cough again, this time without pause. It got worse and worse. Suga covered his mouth and continued coughing. "..Yoongi are you okay?!", Jimin asked worried. Suga fell to the ground and could hardly breathe. The coughing became more intense. The others panicked and didn't know what to do. They looked down at Suga, who suddenly started coughing blood. (haemoptysis ) "...JUNGKOOK, CALL AN AMBULANCE.NOW!!", Namjoon shouted. 

"....YOONGI!!", Jimin  knelt next to Suga, who could hardly breathe and was shivering and cramping. He took his hand and said, "..Yoongi, everything will be fine!!" But suddenly..he could feel Suga's trembling hand suddenly stop moving.

         ...