Hiroto's about eighty-percent sure he wants to scream into a pillow right now. This is so embarrassing. "Stop calling me that..."

About half the court is looking at them.

Then Alex comes by, "oh, Hiroto! You made it!" she greets cheerfully, walking over.

Slinging a shoulder over the boy, the woman gives the biggest grin and makes a dramatically showcasing gesture.

"Hey, guys!" she speaks in the most american accent Hiroto has ever heard, "this is my nephew, Hiroto! Break him in, folks!"

-

AISAKA:

Camera115.jpg View Image

I found a pair of rascals save me

NIJIMURA:

WHY THE FUCK RE THEY WITH YOU

AOMINE:

WOAH it's the Nijibrats

NIJIMURA:

I'll Nijipunch ur face in

KUROKO:

Small world.

AISAKA:

Met them at my aunt's club

Apparently they infiltrated and
Wouldn't leave them be.

NIJIMURA:

Pls yell at them for me

-

"The Fairy of the Court, huh?" Tatsuya teases, and Hiroto lunges over, covering his mouth desperately. Tatsuya laughs.

When someone gives him a confused look, Tatsuya beams and translates the nickname to him.

"Stop that!" Hiroto wails. "Don't spread it! Please!"

It's all over the hall now, and people are calling him Fairy affectionately. Someone even calls it cute. There's a misgendering comment somewhere in there and Hiroto doesn't know which he should do first, kill Tatsuya, or run out of here at full speed. Maybe he should do both in that order.

Nijimura Setsuna is standing on the bench, her little fingers running through Hiroto's hair. She finishes it in a tiny bun, and beams, "I'm done!"

"Ah, thanks," Hiroto pats her on the head when she hops off the bench.

"Here you go, Fairy-niichan!" Souta has Hiroto's new wrist brace in his hands.