Chapter 37

It was the night before the quidditch game between Slytherin and Gryffindor, after spending an afternoon with Draco in the room of requirements she had dinner with lex, Colin and Emma and after that the last 2 went their separated way to one of their snogging night sessions, meanwhile lex and Annie went straight to the tower and said goodnight to each other mainly because lex wanted to rested before the game next morning.
Annie entered her room and change into her pjs. She started brushing her hair thinking how weird it felt the fact that 2 hours ago Draco Malfoy was the one who was playing with her hair and now she is in her room trying to pretend in front of everyone else that the relationship she was so happy about didn't exist.
She got lost in her thoughts before a very angry Ginny entered the room
"Ughhh he is an idiot!"
"Dean?"
"Nooo, Ronald, he thinks he needs to be all this protective like if i was 7 years old! I'm already 15 it's not like I can know what's good or bad for me!" Annie gave her and ashamed look after she remembered what happened last year
"Annie I didn't mean to..." Ginny said realizing what she just said
"Don't worry that's past I've grow mature and so are you, but Ginny you will always be his little sister. No matter how grown up are you"
"I know but how he can be so possessive? Harry has never been like that with you"
" Yea but Harry is Harry and Ron is Ron... look yes you will always be his little sister but you need to show her you are not the same little 8 years old"
"I umm.. I might have told him about Hermione and krum"
"I thought Hermione told us not to tell a thing about it... i mean it was obvious, but...."
"I know I screwed telling that but he got into my nerves and dean was there and also Harry and I didn't want them to think I'm was just a pathetic girl"
"Well I'm sure dean would not be dating you if he thought that and Harry... well I thought we were over that topic"
"Ugh.. I guess I should just chill over and be more mature of what I say and what I don't say"
"That's my friend" Annie said smiling
After that they talked for a bit before going to sleep
Next morning they had breakfast together and then she met with Emma and Luna go go down to the field. They were both rooting for Gryffindor this time.
When they arrived to the field they found Hermione there already and they sit next to her, a bit after Colin and Neville arrived and sat with them.
The game started and both teams where out in the Field.
Annie could notice Harry, Ginny, lex, and Ron in the team of her house but when she was looking for a certain member of the other team she could not find his face.
"So did you already saw we have a bit of luck today?" Colin asked
"what do you mean?" A worried Hermione asked back
"Malfoy, He is not playing today, I was with lex when Ginny told him he was sick and the guy replaced, without him it's way easier we are gonna win" Collin said
'Sick?'annie asked herself, is he really sick?
After watching the entire match and going back to the tower to celebrate the victory of Gryffindor, Annie was still with that thought about why Draco was not in the game, but she forgot about it for a minute to celebrate with all her friends until of course the very unexpected and shocking kiss between Ron and lavander brown, she could not resist to see the face of Hermione but she was too late for that knowing she just could see how the girl was bursting out of the room with Harry following her.
After a couple of minutes after she escaped the sight of her friends who were busy celebrating around the tower and she went in search of someone.
After a couple of rounds by each flour a she finally found him sitting next to some of his friends. She could notice he has a plaid face, Maybe after all he was sick. Annie just passed by them continue her walk straight
Draco told his friends to leave him alone and then when they were out of sight he followed her.
"Hey Wait" he said resigning to her
"Hey"She said with a smile and touching his face "you were really sick huh?"
"Do I look that bad?" He said smirking "I do feel better than this morning being honest and now that I have you here I feel even better"
"So how's your team dealing with the loss"
"Hmm well of course they were gonna lost. I mean without their best player it was Not an easy task"
"How noble you're Malfoy" she said in a sarcastic way
"So were you looking for me because I was sick?"
"Maybe.."
He just smiled
"You're cute when you're worried Potter"