Chapter 23

Next Friday came quickly and it was already time for the library. Annie changed her uniform and head to the library when she arrived she saw that Draco was already sitting in their usual table at the end of the library.
"Hey" She said with a small smile
"Hey" he said "wanna start?"
"Yea sure" she said and they started working in silence
"I'm out of paper, u have some extra?" Draco asked
"Yea here take this one" Annie answered giving him the piece of paper
"Thanks Annie" he said and she laughed a bit "what's funny? " he asked confused
"No nothing. It's just that it's not usual that u call me Annie."
"Well... you're the one who called me By my first name first." He said a bit annoyed
"No don't get me wrong. I like it" she said smiling a bit "and btw thanks Draco"
"Thanks for what?"
"Well last week, your work was really good" l
"Oh that, don't worry it was nothing.." he said getting nervous "so, that green jacket suits you good, never thought u use that color"
"Why? Because I'm a Gryffindor? " she said laughing
"Well Yea"
"Well you still need to learn a lot about me..."
"Well we have time" he said smiling for the first time. She smiled back. That afternoon they spend getting to know each other better and laughing non stop.
The next couple of weeks it was the same formula, during the week they barely speak but when Friday noon came and both of them were alone in the library they could not stop talking, they became really good friends in a small time. Both of them felt so good to find someone gel listen them no matter what, Draco loved how she was so unique and kind around him. And Annie loves to see this new face of the Draco Malfoy she used to see around the castle before all of this.