Chapter 10

3 days after you turned 14, Mathew asked Annie  to be his girlfriend, harry was not the happiest one with  the announcement of this relationship but he knew that it was her decision so he accepted it.
It was already February and the second task was today,Annie  told Mathew that she  would see him around 10 so they both could go together. Around 8 am Hermione came to Annie's dorm which was quiet surprising.
"Hermione, what's going on?" Annie asked
"Dumbledore wanted to see us"
"Us? This early?"
"He said something about helping them with the task"
"Okay Okay. Give me 5 minutes" Annie said
When she was ready she went down to the common room where Hermione was already waiting, both made their way to the classroom where they were told to be, and when their arrived there they found out they were not the only 2 who where called. Cho Chang herself and Fleur's little sister Gabrielle were there too.
"What's going on?" Hermione asked
"Nothing wrong miss granger. We just need your help for the next task, the four of you" crouch said
"And why us?" Annie asked
"Each one of you is important for one of the champions, either being their girlfriend, sister or cousin..." crouch said while he gave each one of them a small bottle of a liquid" all you need to do is drink that bottle, it will put you to sleep, and you will wake up when he or she finds you"
"Find us where?" Cho asked
"You will see that soon, now drink up"
Annie stated to a really scared Gabrielle, and at the same time the four of them drink up. Next thing they knew they were deeply asleep.
What it seemed like seconds, Annie started feeling that she was out of breath, and she wasn't able to open her eyes yet, from a moment to another she felt a drastic change of climate and how all her face was full of water, when she opened her eyes she saw a small blonde girl in front of her with the same face she knew she was having at the moment. Then she notice that she was not standing by herself but that she had her arm on someone. When she was able to see Well she knew it was non other than Harry.
The 3 swim to the shore where Ron helped Gabrielle  to get out of the water.
"Are you Okay?" Harry asked
"Yea, I'm" Annie answered while Mather came with a towel
"I was so worried" he said. "After Cedric and viktor came back with Cho and Hermione, I started figuring out why you were missing"
"It's okay. I'm good now" she said smiling to him. It was good to knew someone care about her.