Chapter 51

The school year went slower than they imagined. And things were not good inside Hogwarts, still they manage to keep themselves in calm. Thanks to the secret information that Draco gave to Annie every once in a while Dumbledore's army maintained a good front.
Although not everything was good for them, specially because of the Carrow's way of teaching, some of them became frequent targets for the pair of siblings, including Annie of course.
It was one rainy day in November after a severe punishment from part of Alecto Carrow, 2 hours after she was supposed to meet her for the punishment of raising up against the "professor" during one of her classes, that Annie finally came out of her office.
She felt awful, her arm was fully of scratches all very way up to her neck, and a big bruise in her leg.
She was walking back to the tower when she couldn't handle it anymore and collapsed next to some slytherin students, who just stared.
"Annie what the hell!" She heard, it was Lex "what she did this time?"
"It's ok. I'm fine I just have to rest"
"You're not okay... common let me take you with madame Pomfrey"
After a small visit to the hospital wing Annie was capable of walking again, still the scars of the arm where there, as well as the bruise.
"What happened?" Ginny asked as soon as they entered to the common room
"Don't worry I'm fine..."
"She stood up in class again..." Lex said
"It's Not big deal okay? Neville got it worse last time, I just need to rest"
"Want me to go with you?" Ginny asked
"Don't worry I'm good, you guys should go to dinner now"
"We will try to bring you something back okay?"
"Thanks..." she said with a smile before going up to her room.
When she was already there, she was about to throw herself in her bed when she saw it, the same owls that brought her a note every now and then to her window.
"Hey there...thank you" she told the owl taking the note from next to her before she fly away.
'Meet me in our spot. Soon-D'
She took a deep breath and carefully left the tower. Making sure no one was following her, then she arrived to the room of the requirement.
"This is new" it was their secret password as they entered the room. For making the other know they were already there. And just with that Draco appears from behind a bunch of useless things.
"Hey.. what happened?" She asked
"What happened? Annie... everyone in slytheryn is talking about how you basically collapsed"
"I'm fine.."
"No. Don't come with that. Tell me what happened?"
"I had detention with Alecto today"
"Again??"
"Yes again Draco. And before you said anything I'm not gonna stop standing up for those who can't"
"I know that.. but you need to take care of yourself too... what she did this time to you??"
"I..."
"Please Annie. Tell me" he said looking to her eyes. Annie the. Proceed to raising her skirt and her sweater to show him
"Annie.. I... no no, this is not gonna happens to you anymore, are you listening to me? I won't let them hurting you anymore" he said getting angry.
"Draco you can't do anything...I'm gonna be okay, I promise"
"I'll find something. I'm telling you, no one in things goddamn castle is gonna touch you again.."
"Calm down please"
"I've to go... I'll see you soon" he said before leaving the room. But this time it wasn't soon. Next time that he has important information for her, he only send it by owl, no meeting this time. It was not until the night before Christmas break when he send another message. This time there was a meeting included. After everyone was asleep Annie went her way to their spot.
"You came.." he said when he saw her.
"Well you asked..."
"Did you got my letter last time?"
"Yes.. thank you,it was very helpful.. still a bit hard to give a reason of how I knew that"
"So you guys have a plan?"
"Lex, Emma, Collin and I are going to France.. Emma's parents have a place over there, she told them that she wanted to spend her break there with her friends, and they believe it"
"And your aunt?"
"I've not talk to her... ginny's mom have send her a letter a couple of weeks ago, I'll try to get in touch with her Over the break, with muggle communication of course"
"I'm glad you're going over there... you will be safe I'm France"
"What about you? Are you going to be safe?"
"You don't have to worry about me"
"Yes I need to get worry about you... I've all the right to do it"
"I'll be fine... I promise"
"It's funny isn't? How we where here exactly a year ago, do you remember?"
"How could I forgot the best night in my life Annie?"
"Draco... kiss me please, I need it"
"Annie..."
"Please..." and she didn't need to say more, Draco couldn't say no to those eyes, it was his weakness. Before they knew it, it was that night all over again, and just like that it was already the morning.
"So it's this our tradition now?" Annie asked as she started getting dressed "I'm just kidding..."
" I feel bad that it always have to end this way, and in this place....I promise after this is over I'm going to take you somewhere nice"
"Draco.. as Lomb as we don't have to run in the morning and I can stay with you all day, I don't care of the place..." she said while kissing him
" be careful over the break please..."
"I'll, you too okay?" And with that they said goodbye and went their separate ways.
Later that day it was already time to go, Annie was along everyone else in their way to the train, when Luna came to her.
"Hey Annie.. can I talk you?"
"Yea sure, what's up Luna?"
"I saw you this morning..."
"You mean at breakfast?"
"No, I mean earlier.. when you left the room of requirements... along Draco" Annie almost felt like she fainted, she became pale in just one second
"Luna I can explain I..."
"No you don't have anything to explain... in fact it makes so much sense now, he is the one who tells you the things right? That's how you know things?"
"Yes.. he has been telling me all of the tips... but Luna, no one can know... it's to risky, for us and for him"
"You really care about him"
"I do... I do care about him"
"Don't worry I won't say a thing, oh and btw now I know what all those glances mean"
"What glances"
"He is always staring at you... don't worry I'm always looking to more than what it's visible.. others wouldn't notice, he definitely cares about you too"
"Well thanks for telling me Luna.."
"That's what friends are for, have a nice Christmas Annie"
"You too Luna, you too"
And with that it was not longer a secret of 2 but a secret of 3.