2017 Issue | August: First Step

"Everyone! Thank you for coming here today!"

A silver-haired girl's clear voice resounded and incited cheers in the concert hall.

"Enjoy with everything you have~"

"W, we will work hark... ouch."

A blonde girl spoke cheerfully, but the green-haired girl bit her tongue in a grand style, putting everyone in silence. However, supported by the encouragement from the audience, "Do your best---!", she choked down her tears and pessimism, and said it again clearly.

"We will work hard and give it our all---!"

Cheers filled the concert hall again. After that, three girls spoke one after another. They had the same hair color and similar apperances. They were likely sisters.

"For this day!"

"We!"

"Have joined hands!"

"""And prepared our best!"""

The sisters stepped to the flanks like flowing water, and a spotlight shone on the girl standing on the center of the stage. The girl closed her eyes and made a faint smile. Her ambience turned the concert hall serene.

---♪---♪

The serenity was fused with a light voice. The voice turned clear gradually, and beat out a joyous rhythm. That was the prelude of a song, an intro.

"Everyone!"

The girl opened her large blue eyes, holding the mic with a full smile. All gazes were concentrated on her,

"Please enjoy with us, in our debut stage---!"

After one breath of her speech, cheers thundered in the concert hall, louder than any time else today. Before the skin-shaking seismic cheers, the girl waved her hands with her thistle hair flying around.

"Thank you---! So please---"

As the girl on the center---"Tirua" made an eye sign, all idols on the stage held their mics.

"Listen to our first song!"

That day was the beginning of a new legend. And this was a story that led to that legend.

"Please, please, please..."

In the corner of a small room, a girl folded her arms and muttered something. What a strange scene. However, no one in the room was surprised.

"She's doing it today, again."

"May she succeed this time."

The room was filled by encouragements of sympathy. From this, one could tell this scene was common in this production agency.

"Kami-sama, hotoke-sama, Messiah-sama..."

As she repeated her random prayer, the communication terminal played a cheerful melody...

"How, how, how, how, how is it!?"

Before the melody was played, she started the communication. She gripped her communication terminal so hard that her finger joints turned white, and she waited for the speaker's voice with an anxious face. As a drop of sweat touched her cheek,

"...Is that so... yes, thank you very much..."

Her panic turned into disappointment as if she had heard the news of doomsday.

(I failed again...)

The girl fell on the ground. Seeing her frustration, the staff of the production agency came to relieve her.