2016 Issue | July: Dreams, Admirations, and Smiles

"...♪"

On the deep sea bottom, a beautiful tone could be heard. As one keeps diving down, he or she could hear the sound more vividly, and finally recognize that it is a singing voice.

"...♪...♪"

"Sea Venetia", the underwater city. It is one of the metropolises where the marine residents like mermaids and tear dragons live.

"...♪...♪"

The singing voice was produced from huge projectors in every bit of the city. Shown on the screens was a beautiful silver-haired lady singing wholeheartedly. The singing voice, transparent in nature yet filled with passion, made everyone on the streets raise their heads and indulge in it.

"A beautiful person..."

Among the crowd, there was one... no, two passionate gazes pointing at the beautiful lady.

"A singing voice so beautiful!"

The young sisters looked at the screen, so moved by the lady and her voice that their eyes were filled with tears. The image that they encountered coincidentally on the road and watched for only several minutes---the encounter would greatly influence them in the future.

"Big-sis..."

"What?"

"I'll become an idol! An idol so awesome like her!"

"Ah~ finally completed..."

A young girl dived into the sofa of a production agency like she fell down. Her atypical hairstyle is characteristic, binding her flossy-fluffy hair into two.

"Hey Rabel, don't sleep before you towel off yourself. That's dirty, isn't it so?"

She who called the fluffy girl "Rabel" was another girl, with two braids and a pair of glasses. She gave an aura of seriousness.

"We're in the water, so sweating doesn't really matter!... They're both saltwater, after all."

"That would make you dirty. Unlike seawater, sweat is nothing but metabolic waste. Towel off yourself quickly."

"Yes yes. Roger, big-sis-Robel!"

"Do it immediately."

Urged by her elder sister "Robel", Rabel left the room quickly. Seeing Rabel leave the room, Robel took out a wet towel and wiped the sweat away from her skin.

"Hah..."

In the past, when they were on a journey, the sisters were attracted by an idol, and worked their very best to become a top idol like the one they saw. And two months ago, they managed to debut at a professional production agency. However,

(Is that really something like that... the idol we admire?)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. They were still on the starting line. But, all who were determined to walk on this way should have known. The top idol they admire, and fresh newcomer idols---the gap between ideal and reality is too wide.

"We have debuted for two months, but there're only few tasks... and many lessons, like when we're cadets and students."

She had achieved outstanding results during her time as a cadet and as a student. That was why she kept worrying.

"Hah... hwagh!"

"Why a gloomy face, big-sis!"

"W, what're you doing all of a sudden!?"

"Here, juice."

Rabel returned, and touched Robel's face with a can of cold drinks.

"You have been living without thinking, but you can sense and care for others in strange ways, really."