2016 Issue | September: Infiltration, The Ruins of Spacetime

The mysterious floating object appeared above the ocean of Cray---The Floating Ruined Site. When it appeared, it showed no sign of attack, simply floating in the skies. The next day, six ancient weapons called "Idea-drones" were launched from the Floating Ruined Site, and attacked all nations.

"Good, once more, Pamela."

Although all six Idea-drones were destroyed by knightly orders or armies of the nations, the damage was tremendous. "Star Gate" was the first attacked nation, and received the most damage. For that, not only "Dimension Police" but even "Nova Grappler" stopped their business, and participated in the renovation and city defense missions.

"Understood, Lord Harri, I will aim carefully."

The following day, the international investigation team delivered an even worse message to all nations.

"Idea-drones kept appearing from the Floating Ruined Site, more than 80 have been confirmed."

The king, the leader, the commander-in-chief---all people of power were stunned by the message. Only six Idea-drones could cause such great impact to the world. They finally found out that it was not the time to preserve power and expect other nations to solve the problem.

"Aim, carefully..."

But there were people who acted before the authorities sent the regular forces. On the cliff of Dragon Empire, the location closest to the Floating Ruined Site, two magicians of the magical circus "Pale Moon" stood.

"Harri" and Nightmare Doll "Pamela". After the first six Idea-drones were destroyed, the two joined hands with collaborators from other nations with shared thoughts, and worked together.

(If she can strike it in one hit, that will be perfect. Or else we may be found out by the Empire.)

Harri rode on his dragon and thought with his watch in his palm. He has changed his way of making illusions, and surpassed the latest stealth technique. That is why he could bring the massive Pamela here.

"Ah..."

"Will be..."

"Ah, I will do it again. "

"That's unnecessary. You have done well, Pamela."

Followed by the voice, tens of knives thrown by Pamela flew towards the Floating Ruined Site. Likely some sort of magic had enchanted them, as the knives moved at a speed surpassing cannon balls. Harri spoke to the depressed Pamela,

"This is not---"

Not only Harri and Pamela attacked the Floating Ruined Site. The aerial troops and troops with anti-air attacks from all nations had been attacking the site ceaselessly, but the site remained unscathed. Why?

"---fruitless at all!"

The girl standing in front of the Floating Ruined Site was "Emellanna". With her ability, all attacks were blocked. Her future-seeing abilities and powerful narrow area barriers that could twist all attacks made the ancient ruined site impregnable.

"You want to go charging in with your bodies like those fools before?"

Mana inside the ruined site was sparse. Because all of Cray's creatures required mana to survive, even the most powerful sages and knights became mediocre fighters inside the low mana ruined site. This is the biggest reason why no nation wanted to send their forces.

"Make your choice, be crushed by Idea-drones inside, or fall to tiredness!"

As attack performed inside, then attack the outside walls. At that moment, Emellanna showed up.