"He was in the ICU, but he's doing better now," Oliver told me.

I nodded and closed my eyes again. Levi was alive. That was all I needed to know.

I seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep after that. But it was just what I needed. When I woke up again, I had more energy than before. And this time Coraline and Terrence were there with Colt. Colt was standing next to my bed holding my hand.

"Scarlett..." he breathed relieved. I pulled my hand away from him. "Fair enough."

"Scarlett!" Coraline appeared next to Colt. "How are you doing?"

I nodded at her slowly.

"I'm so glad you're okay," she said, wiping her tears away.

I caught the look in Colt's eyes when I grabbed Coraline's hand instead of his. He didn't like it.

"How... is... Levi?" I asked her. My voice sounded terribly hoarse.

"He's stable now," she said, "I'm sure if he was conscious right now he would have also asked for you."

"What... happened?"

"Some idiot crashed into you guys and caused you to crash into another car," Terrence said, "He or she drove off after causing the accident. It was a hit-and-run."

"Do you remember anything?" Colt asked me, "How the car looked like or anything at all? I'll make sure that guy never gets out of prison for what he did."

I shook my head slowly. By the time the accident happened, the airbags were impeding me from seeing anything.

"Damn it," Colt hissed.

"The most important thing now is that you need to get plenty of rest," Coraline said, "You hit your head pretty hard. You had a concussion for a long time."

That explained a lot.

"I... want to... see Levi," I brought out.

"I know honey," Coraline said with a frown on her face, "It's going to take a bit more before you can see him."

I looked at Colt now. "What are you... doing here?"

"I'm still your husband, legally," he responded, "Even if I wasn't, I would still be here."

I looked away from him. "Carly?" I asked.

"I told her what happened. She's not sure if she should come or not." He sighed. "She doesn't think that you would want to see her. Do you?"

I shook my head. She was the last person that I wanted to see right now.

"Okay then," he said simply.

"I'm going to go check on Levi," Terrence told Coraline.

She nodded in reply. Seconds later it was just us three in the room.

"In which room is her boyfriend staying?" Colt asked Coraline.

She gave him a suspicious look. "Why would you want to know that?"

Colt shrugged. "I have something to say to him."

"He's not responsive right now."

I glared at Colt. If he was thinking of doing something to Levi, I wasn't going to let him. I grabbed his hand as tightly as I could.
"Stay... away... from him," I said.

Colt pulled his hand away from me and gave me a cold stare. "What, you think I'm going to do something to him?"

"Yes," I said simply.