''Okay, get off of me.'' I forcefully remove her from me.

''I want you, Jaquilin, I am wrong for rejecting you like that. Don't do this.''

I sigh and stand still.

I hold her chin up so I can see her eyes, looking in her eyes makes me feel emotionally connected to her.

''Me or him?'' I can see her falter for a second, her eyes turn sideways.

Without even hearing her answer, I can already see it in her eyes.

I hastily pull myself away from her and fetch my wallet & passport.

''I'm out of here'' With that I immediately ran out of the room with all my might.

When I came to the end of the hall, I could see her running after me.

I turn left, panicking, I get inside the 3rd door that is open and quickly shut it close.

I'm sweating and out of breath but I try to control it and sneak a peek in the peephole.

After a few seconds, I can see Jaquilin running past the door (me).

I sighed out of relief but it was interrupted when I felt a cold metal pressing against my neck.

''¿Quién eres?'' says the person who's behind me.

I can feel a chill run down my spine just hearing her voice, it's laced with blood lust, I can feel it.

''K-kien-'' I mutter not understanding what she just said.

Oh please God, I just want to get over my crush! I don't want to die! Except if the killer is damn hot-

She grips my shoulder and forcefully turns me around.

And damn, Lord I take back that exception I made, don't take me soon!

I eye her from her feet up to her head.

And I just want to say that this woman is gorgeous!

I can feel my jaw hit the floor the moment I look into her eyes, gray-blue-ish.

''¿Qué haces entrando en mi habitación?'' she says coldly as she observes me as if I'm someone suspicious.

I bring my hands up, signalizing I'm no threat but she just raises her eyebrow at me and continues holding up her knife on my neck.

''¿Te envió mi Papa?'' Fearing for my life, I nod and smile at her as if I know what she just asked me.

Imma go with the flow!

''¿Mi padre te ordenó hacer mas cosas?'' she furrows her eyebrows at me.

Uh oh, that's not a good sign!

So I shake my head and stay still.

She pointed towards the bed as if telling me to sit down so I did. She huffs before dropping down the knife and heads to the bathroom.

I exhale the breath that I was holding and start relaxing.

I'm in deep shit right now! - I shouted to myself in my mind.

Should I just stay here and get myself entangled in some shit or leave and have Jaquilin murder me for running away from her? I'll pick the 1st one.

So I decided to stay in this room with this new girl and see what's gonna happen.

After a few minutes, she's already out but what she has in her arms made my eyes pop out.

She has a bunch of little ninja knives strapped around her legs, her legs are hot but damn, I should have run a long time ago.

I was about to stand up when someone knocked on the door making me flinch.

She carefully steps closer to the door and takes a look at who's outside.

''¿Qué quieres?'' she says to the man outside.

I can see something shiny underneath his shirt.

Is it really a...

Before I can really think it through, the guy immediately pulls his gun. Without hesitation, I hastily move forward and snatch it off of him, push his head down to my waist, and knee him in the face.

''I was just trying to do my j-'' he explains as he struggles to get up but I didn't let him, I hit the back of his head hard with his pistol.

He flops down on the floor, unconscious.

Soon, I heard the woman behind me applauding before opening the door wider and pulling the guy inside so nobody could see him.

''Eligieron bien esta vez,'' she says before grabbing a rope and tying the man's hands and feet together then she proceeds to put a gag in his mouth.

That was close, we could have died if I didn't snatch it in time.

Amazing me I say.

I looked at the gun and noticed that this one was customized not just an ordinary this one is a SIG P226, a semi-automatic kind of gun if your accuracy is great you can shoot everyone's head with this one.

Weapons aren't strangers to me, I had to get accustomed to them even if I didn't want to but that's for another story.

I was about to keep it for myself when Ms. Spanish here caught me so I froze. I have this fear that she might swipe it away from me but instead, she just smiled at me.

I'm gonna think that is a green light for me to keep it.

So I put it around my waist and hid it with my jacket.

''Buen trabajo, guardaespaldas'' she says before getting in the sheets. I didn't move because I don't know what she just said, if I move my life might come to an end.

I'm stupid.

I thought she would sleep but she removed the blanket over her head and looked at me, she sat up and tapped the free spot next to her.

I look at her confused.

''Ven,'' she says to me as if what she just said was an order.

Does she want me to sit next to her?

''¡He dicho que te acerques!''

Dumb, of course, she wants you to sit there! it's fucking obvious!

I walk closer to her but she's so impatient that she grabs my forearm and forcefully pulls me in resulting in my smackdown on her, her face is just an inch away from mine.

I can feel my face get hotter up to my ears, her action is so sudden that it throws me off guard.

She has plump lips, a button nose, and silky grayish hair that compliments her eyes.

''Mira que mona te has puesto,'' she says smiling as she caresses my ear which is getting hotter and hotter by the seconds she's touching it.

What the fuck?!! - shout my inner self.

To be continued.