CH.22 Hideous Gremlin

Author's Note

Hey fellow readers! I know it's been a while that I updated this story. But thank god I have time to write this chapter today. I was busy with exams and I've been writing on tapas for a while now. I noticed that there are new people who followed me, thank you for following me. Hope you guys enjoy reading this.  And if you waited too long for updates, sorry. But I'll try my best to update every month. Have a great week guys! Peace out! 
P.S Please like the chapter before adding it to your reading list thank you.

Yashashree's POV

I hate seeing her like this. 

So I decided to freely let me in her house.

I was shocked, she doesn't have any furniture inside her home.
The only thing that's in here is her clothes.

I can't help but be curious about what happened to her and why is she in this state.

I look around a little more. I went into her kitchen and saw a big pile of holiday cards, some of them are torn. But I still read them one by one. Each card the left my hand made me angrier. Once I was finished reading them all, I threw them hard on the ground.

What kind of parents are they?! Are they for real? Did they think about the consequences of their rendezvous?

I turn up the tap to drink some water but god damn there's no fucking water.

I massaged my temple, to prevent myself from boiling up.

Ugh! That's why she's slimmer than before.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and call Kayla, she knows how to put those bastards in their place.

After a few rings, she answered.

"H-hello m-on a-amie!" -she squeals and I can hear huffing in the background.

"I'm t-talking on the ph-phone. Shut that mouth." -she whispers.

This bitch... Who's she having fun with?

"Bitch, I know you are with someone. No need to hide it." I butted in.

After I said that I hear a gasp but not from K but from the other woman.

"Fuck!" -exclaimed the other.
"Yash, I love you but I hate you ugh! I finally got her but damn-"  and with that, she hung up on me.

Oops! Sorry, not sorry.

Never mind, I'll just call Jaquilin to do the deed. 

After a few rings, she picked up. 

''What is it Ms. Vargantes?'' Her breathing is ragged and most of all she seems like she's currently running because I can hear her clearly. 

''Am I interrupting you? Wait, are you in the middle of your exercise?'' 

''Ye-yeah, I'm jogging at the moment.  So what can I do for you?'' Now her breathing seems to calm down a little.  

'' I'll give you 100000 euros to pay Aleena's debt in the bank and the rest are yours to keep.''  She didn't question my decision and asked if I would ask for more but I said no, at the moment.

''Thank you, Jaquilin. Call me when-'' But I stopped myself when I heard someone shouting on the phone. 

''Jaquilin! Babe-!'' That voice... is that who I think it is?!

''Merde!'' -exclaimed my secretary. '' I have to go now-'' Then she cuts the line.

After hearing that turn of events, I can't feel but let my smile show off. I want to scream and say got you bitches but I can't, Aleena will know that I entered her home. 

I sneak out of the house as quietly as possible. 

As I was about to turn the knob something caught my eye. It's a picture of Aleena embracing another man while she happily stares at the camera. She looks so gorgeous but what irks me is that she was hugging that ugly man. 

Wait, wait! Stop! - I tell my alter ego. 

But this feeling isn't subsiding. I heave a deep sigh and get in the tent where Al is sleeping at.

I open the tent, revealing Aleena's sleeping face. Her mouth is a little bit open, I can hear her low snoring. I gaze at her long eyelashes to her button nose then to her pinkish cheeks and finally to her attractive lips. 

I thought my gaze would stop on her lips but it didn't end there. My eyes continue on staring at her, on her adorable pair down to her slim waist and down to her lovely bottom.

Now that I think of it, that ugly bastard got to feel her skin and warmth but I didn't get to hug her completely and I didn't get to take a picture together with her.

So irritating! 

I can't take it anymore, call me a childish or stubborn woman but I'll do it.

I move closer to her. I lay down beside her, her back facing me. I lift my arm and embrace her from behind. I feel her flinch.

After a few seconds, I hear her groan. She tried to face me but I didn't let her.

''What are you doing?''

''Hugging you.''

''But why?'' she insists.

''Because I'm angry.''

''But why me? There's a pillow right there.''

''It smells.''

''But I just washed it yesterday.''

''You smell nicer and you are bigger.''

''What are you angry about?''

''I saw a hideous gremlin on the wall.''

''In your dream?''

''Yes. Now stop asking questions and go back to sleep.'' -I order she tried to be stubborn and complain but eventually she obliges.

Soon I feel breathing slowly, her muscles started relaxing. I smile to myself and whisper- ''I outdid you gremlin.''

Feeling satisfied, I let myself fall asleep, enjoying Aleena's warmth.

To be continued.