26th April 2020

i was at my dad's house, locking the windows and doors cause i had been threatened by a neighbour across the street that they were gonna send zombies to kill me (weird ik) and it was just me, my dog and sister who were home. my dad had gone to the supermarket. i was having trouble locking the door that led to the deck but i got distracted when this little device that detected when someone was coming to kill me went off saying that i needed practice to spot the zombies because they send them with a bunch of people so it's harder to spot them. i went on the game and started tapping the screen, getting the zombies that were within the crowd. then my sister came out saying that i need to lock the door so i started to try lock it again but i still couldn't lock it. i asked her for help so i pushes on the door while she tried to put the bolt in at the top of it. i have no idea how this happened but then the door came out of the wall and the top of the door frame fell off and i was left there shocked and holding the door. i asked my sister what were going to do and she didn't know. then my dad walked in and saw what we had done and ran over, stopping the groceries trying to fix it.

idk why i was threatened with a mob of zombies but that's okay