22nd March 2020

i was at my school and i was walking down the pathway and i saw my great nan. i stopped and had a chat with her. then the bell went and i said goodbye and i made my way to the cafeteria.
then it skipped to me being on the field. i was racing people and it was funny cause no one could beat me. but it was weird though cause one half of the field was the field from my primary school and the other half was the field from my high school. i raced a couple of people on the pathway and ethan and grayson dolan were there and they saw me racing the people and were impressed. what i didn't know was that they called up bryce hall (lmao) to get him to try and beat me. when he arrived he drove onto one half of the field with one of the cars i have in grand theft auto five (idk the name of the car otherwise i would've specified it). he pulled up next to me and started reving his car, signalling to me that he wanted to race. i got the message and got in my starting position. we left at the same time and were at the same pace most of the way down the field, until bryce's car skidded and lost traction when let me make it to the benches before him. the twins came to help him, then cane to me saying bryce wanted a rematch but he just needed to fix his car first. i agreed to wait for him to get his car fixed and ran to the other half of the field and raced someone who was on a push bike. i beat them every time. ethan and grayson watched me race the push biker too and i would look over and see them watching. i didn't know their names but i thought they were hot (who wouldn't) and i didn't know this but they thought i was hot too and in my dream they were both very obsessive over things, in this case, me. they shouted to me that bryce was done so i ran back over to them and we lined up at the opposite end of the field to where we finished our last race (started at the benches). ethan said ready set go and i left straight away but bryce didn't. i looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing and as soon as i did that he started driving his car towards me, with intentions of running me over. i dodged his car but tripped over my foot in the process. i looked back and grayson and ethan had angry faces while the others were laughing. bryce started driving towards me again but before he got to me his car lost power. i got up and started limping to the end of the field with bryce just kicking his car angrily. i made it to the end and won again and looked back to see the people at the end of the field watching me. i looked at grayson and ethan as they were walking towards me but before they got to me i walked up the hill onto the basketball courts and make my way to the nurse as h had hurt my ankle badly.

holy fuck this dream was weeiirddddd