17th March 2020

i don't remember much about this dream so i'll write what i can.

i was in school and i had my jewellery on. i went to do something so i took my jewellery off and went to do what i had to do. then the bell went and and i grabbed my bag and went back to form class as it was lunch.
then it skipped to me sleeping in bed. it was early in the morning and i had woken up as i wake up randomly in the night sometimes. i felt my hand that i wear my jewellery on and felt that i wasn't wearing my rings. i tried to go back to sleep but i had trouble cause i was trying to figure out where i had left my rings. i then realised i had left them at school but i couldn't remember what classroom i had left them in.
then it skipped to me at school looking for my rings with my best friend. we looked everywhere and we couldn't find them and i thought it was weird as no one has mentioned anything about finding rings in the notices. i was feeling a bit sad and i think my best friend could tell as she said "don't worry we'll find them. i'm sure ethan's seen them." and she said this quite loudly and i got embarrassed as i thought someone heard her cause people were walking to their next class (also i had a crush on ethan in this dream. and yes i mean ethan dolan). what i didn't know was that ethan has walked past us and heard what paris said. and he saw my reaction and smiles a little. also something else i didn't know was grayson had taken my rings and given them to him as he knew i likes ethan and he wanted ethan to talk to me as he also liked me.
then it skipped to me and my best friend walking home together. and that's when i woke up from my dream and i actually thought i didn't have my rings but i checked and i was wearing them.

this dream was all over the show lmao.