"Exactly. Aur jo usne wapas aake jawab diya, dhilasa milgaya na tujhe ki woh theek hain. Aur jiss tarah Shehnaz ka haath thaam ke rakha, sab theek hain. Issiliye tension nahi leti hoon main." She said.

"Haan uss scene ke peche sab pagal ho rahe the twitter pe. Unn dono ka screenshot leke itna share kardiya woh, mera poora feed pe wohi tha." Naina laughed.

"Unn dono ki Jodi pe sach mein Baghwaan ka haath hain. Warna bina kuch jaane hi agar log unke beech ka pyaar aur bond dekh rahe hain toh mere bacche sach mein baghwaan ke bacche hain." Naani said.

**

"Abey iss ladki pe seriously case kardena hain. Aise Dhaka kaise maar sakti hain yeh? Idiot aur usko ovaries pe laga. Matlab dimaag ka paidal nahi, dimaag hain hi nahi usme." Naina scoffed.

"Meri hassi nahi rukh rahi hain!"Shehbaz laughed.

"Abey teri behen ko dhakka laga! Pagal hain tu?" Naina said.

"Pata hain lekin yaar uske ovaries pe kaise laga yaar? Matlab mujhe samajh mein nahi aaraha yeh baat. Kya hain yeh?" He fell over laughing.

"Ghadhe, thoda control kar warna marr jayega." Naina said, looking at him perplexed. He just slid down from the sofa and onto the floor laughing.

"Motto ne takle ko almost expose kardiya. Bohot bura hua inn dono ke saath lekin Rabji mainu maaf kardo, meri gandhi wali hassi choot rahi hain amma!" Shehbaz laughed. Naina sighed, exasperated but could not deny the fact that she wasn't madly amused at what she just saw on TV.

The episode came to an end and Shehbaz and Naina moved onto watch the other clips, she was pAnitacularly excited to watch the one where Shehnaz, Asad and Sidharth sat on the garden bed, she didnt want to think about why.

The clip started off with Shehnaz looking at their pictures in the bedroom along with Sidharth and then walking out. The conversation she had with Asad on the table made her eyes widen and face turn red. She was so thankful that Shehbaz wasnt saying anything just yet.

"Tera toh frame ke saath hi shuru hogaya." Shehnaz said, making Asad's face turn red.

"Yeh kaunsi frame ke baarein mein baath kar rahi hain?" Shehbaz asked confused. Naina stayed quite, knowing full well what frame was being discussed.

The conversation went on after they moved outside and Naina smiled fondly at her mama and Sanu, they were so proud of her, her heart melted with the way they spoke so admiringly about her. Shehbaz pinched her cheek fondly too, everyone adored Naina. They chuckled when Shehnaz complained about Naina and Sidharth taking her to the gym.

Shehbaz only slightly teased her when Asad said that she was beautiful, her face was on the verge of turning pink. She never thought hed say that. While Shehnaz and Sidharth were in their own conversation, Asad seemed to be thinking about something, seeming absent minded even when Sidharth asked him what he was thinking about.

"Naina in the gym."

"Huh?" Naina said, her face now looked like a full-fledged tomato.

"Hoye hoye hoye hoye hoye. Yaha pe gandhi photo dekhajata hain. Waha pe gandhi imagination dekha jaate hain. Yeh sab golmaal lag hara hain. Naina yeh kya ho raha hain?" Shehbaz said, mouth widened to taunt her.

"Shehbaz bhaiya please doh minute chup raho meko attack aaraha hain." Naina whispered.

"Naina in the what?" Sidharths voice came. Nainas heart dropped, her face lost some of the blush.

"Oh fuck." She repeated a couple hundred times.

"Naina and the NGO bola. I was thinking about how I could do social work like her." Asad covered up.