Cast, Soundtrack, and Prologue

Mary Mouser as Eliazia James

C. Tomas Howell as Ponyboy Curtis

 Tomas Howell as Ponyboy Curtis

Tom Holland as Robby Michales

And the rest of the cast as themselves!

SoundTrack

1. Moral of the Story- Ashe

2. Call Me Baby-Beach Bunny

3. 4 am -Girl in Red

4. Midnight Love-Girl in Red

5. Colorblind-Beach Bunny

6. Call Me-90sflav

7. Adore You- Harry Styles

8. Play Date Melanie Martenez

9. Forget Her-Girl in Red

Sonder

Noun

 The profound feeling of realizing that everyone, including strangers passed in the street, has a life as complex as one's own, which they are constantly living despite one's personal lack of awareness of it.

Prologue

➳➳➳

She stepped out of the car into this new place. She was not excited to move and leave all her friends, but she had too. They were in a dark-green house with chipped paint and cracked windows. Her mother and she had to move because her ex-boyfriend had tried to kill her and the police never found him. The moved from Maryland to Oklahoma in a matter of days. She walked to the brown door and walked inside. The house wasn't much, but it was something. 

For the remainder of the day, they loaded boxes in the house. She noticed lots of yells and laughs from the house next door. It was kind of amusing, seeing as she thought only a family was home. Around three o'clock all the boxes were in the house and Eliazia (Ellie-a-zia) wanted to go for a walk. She knew the town was rough and grabbed her dark purple handled switch. She adored the switch and had had it since she was five. She was fifteen now and used it as protection all the time. She walked the streets just observing everything.

She noticed the two groups of people. Boys with grease and girl with too much makeup. Boy with madras and girls with mustangs. Eliazia thought of herself more as a grease, without the skimpy clothing and five-hundred pounds of eyeshadow.

She flipped her switch in her hand as she walked telling people to stay back. People rarely approached her because she was a scary person who could be real' mean if she wants. She walked past an open lot to find seven boys playing football. Without them knowing she climbed a tree and watched from above.

At one point a player missed the ball and she yelled, "Oh c'mon! That was an easy catch!"

The boys looked at her noticing her presence.

"Oh yeah, princess? Show us what you've got!" A tall dark-haired one yelled.

She jumped from the tree and got face to face with the boy.

"There is one thing no one, absolutely no one calls me," She flicked her switch and held it to his neck, "Princess. Say it again and I'll slit your throat. Done it before and I'll do it again. Alright, let's play!" The boy stood dumbfounded but snapped out of it to keep his rep.

The game commenced and Eliazia's team won 49-35.

She walked from the lot only too be stopped by a blonde-haired boy.

"We never got your name?"

"Wouldn't you like to know blondie." She said smirking and turning away. She walked home and collapsed in bed.

Meanwhile, in the lot, the boys were talking amongst themselves. Pony (Every time I write Pony, it tries to auto-correct to the pony and I'm laughing so hard.) was talking to Johnny about school.

"Johnny, man, that girl was somethin', did you see how she pulled a switch on Dal? He looked scared to death!"

"She was pretty too."

"I wonder what her name is."

"We'll just have to find out."

➳➳➳

Enjoy the story, my friends! Please vote and leave your feedback!