11:Mr. JAMES:

No don't go anywhere Ella.
Ella stop, the car, there's a car
ELLLAAA!!!

I woke up screaming, my body was drenched in sweat, my mind felt so numb. The sheets were all wet from my sweat, I was still breathing heavily.
I sat still on my bed and tried to calm myself. After a few min of doin the regular in and out breathing exercises, I calmed down. I decided to finally get up, mainly because of the harsh sun rays falling straight on my eyes and I just couldn't get my sleep back.

I must have forgot to close the windows last night. I got up and washed my face, the cold water awakened me. It felt calming to my face and my soul and kinda prepared me for what was to happen this day with Candice.

After doin my whole morning routine ( well not much of a routine just some brushing and washing up ) , i decided to get ready for college.
While I was putting on my clothes ( a normal black hoodie and black track pants like always ) I accidentally hit my phone which was on the desk. It shone bright ( it had a touch sensor ), i briefly looked at the screen and one thing caught my eye.

The calender notification was up, did I have something scheduled today I thought to myself. I took my phone and checked my schedule. Oh, I was supposed to have a counselling session with my therapist today.
I completely forgot about that, good thing I always schedule my sessions with him. This was actually good news for me considering that Candice and her guys were waiting to slice me up.

I've been seeing Mr. James, my therapist since the accident and though nothing much has changed, it's nice to talk to someone about my feelings and anxiety. I'm weirdly excited to tell Mr. James about Caroline too. I wonder how he might feel about her since I have no one else to talk about these things Except Amy.

With all the things that have been happening lately I completely forgot about her. I wonder how things are going with her boyfriend. She did tell me she would call me but, she has neither called nor msged me, perhaps she might have forgot. Oh well, she will come back soon I'll just ask her then I guess.

Oh shit I'm getting late, my counselling session is from 8:30am to 10am. I better get going soon cause they would cancel the session if I or anyone else were late.
They take punctuality very seriously. I took a bus to the nearest station and walked from there to his clinic. I would usually stop and watch my surroundings while I walked but, today I was in a hurry so I just ran for my appointment.

I reached just in time and rushed through the main door to the receptionist and quickly filled in the details. Thankfully the person currently having a session with Mr. James is taking a while, so my session with him did not get cancelled.

I sat down in one of the seats and waited, gladly I didn't have to wait long. A few min later the receptionist told me that Mr. James was ready to see me. I nodded slightly at her and walked the stairs that lead to his room. A room I must have entered for a very long time and will for many years to come ......