6 :SHE:

Within the next few days Amy and Nick got very close and they were with eachother 24/7.
Amy hang out with me much less now.
I mean it's obvious she has a boyfriend and it's only natural that you would want to hang out with your boyfriend rather than your best friend.
I have to say though I did feel lonely but, then again I was always alone. Being completely left alone wasn't a new feeling to me anyway.

Even though we didn't see each other anymore Amy still occasionally chatted with me but, she would always go on and on about how her date with Nick was going and how being with him made her feel special and all.

Each time she said about Nick for some reason my head felt all groggy and painful and I would remember that day. It felt so weird I just took more of my pills to numb the pain. I instantly felt better after taking them they felt more like lifeline pills to me. Amy called me on Saturday and told me that Nick was going to introduce her to his parents!

I did feel happy for them but, boy that went too fast, in the back of my head I could feel something was off but I just brushed it off.

She told me they're leaving today she sounded super excited she was never this excited in any of her previous relationships, she must have fallen for him hard.
Nick's parents house was pretty far from university he lives in a rented apartment to go to college. After the usual rant of their dates which lasted almost 2hours, I wished her luck and hung up.

So this means I would have to go to school alone, eat lunch alone, pretty much do everything alone from now on huh. Well, I guess it's better since I'm a loner anyway.

I looked over to the side table near my bed my lifeline pills were just waiting to be taken. I took 2 pills and pulled my covers up drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

The next day strangely I woke up at the same time I did yesterday except there were no nightmares, the pills have worked their wonder on me I thought. I decided to go to the uni early because I'm already up and I didn't want to meet or talk to anyone.

I used to like talking, laughing and joking with others but, it all seems so burdensome now. It's best to stay away from such relationships cause afterall, what doesn't kill you leaves you broken instead. Ahh! a quick pain shot through my head I've been having these headaches for a while now.

I scrunched up my eyes, it felt like my head was gonna burst. I quickly took another pill from my bag and swallowed it dry with no water. After some time I felt better again. I took out my phone and earplugs from my pocket.

Turned on the tunes from my favourite heavy metal band Bring me the horizon.
Their music always made me feel better. I didn't knew I reached my stop until i saw my bus leaving. I rushed towards the bus and climbed on a few seconds before it took off. That was close I thought to myself. The bus was fairly fast today, wonder why. I got down the bus at my stop and walked to my college.

The same eerie silence, I liked it that way i liked it so much that i actually found myself smiling slightly for the first time in a while. It felt strange to smile, though I do often give a few fake ones, once in a while, this was from the heart.

I thought by now I would have forgotten about those meaningless emotions. As I walked to my locker I heard the sound of---strings.
I stopped and listened to it closely it sounded like the violin or---. I walked to the sound or more like the sound just brought me there, to the angel.

I know I'm over exaggerating but to me, she really looked like an angel. Her long hair that danced along with her body that moved graceful while she played the cello.

She was so immersed in her music that she didn't see me standing there. I've never heard a cello before I don't know if it was her or the cello everything just suddenly looked magical.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her while she played, she closed her eyes tight probably trying to feel the music.

Each cord she played resonated deep within my soul. I don't know how long I stood there staring at her until she opened those eyes.
Her iris was pitch black it looked perfect for her face. It was when she got up that I finally caught hold of myself and mumbled a soft sorry and just scurried out of there as fast as I could.
I ran to the bathroom and by the time I reached there my heart was beating so loud.

But, the only thing I could think off was who is SHE.

~every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my
Throne~

- BMTH ( throne)